Country
France

nokia8888

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
in the story mode
anyone know where to go for that stage where you vs all the clone/dark version of yourself
the part where you get to choose 4 of any of the players, ive searched nealry every corner and cant find where to go

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to delete my JPN channels when the US version comes out. If I format the wii through the menu, does it unlink it from MyNintendo? How do I keep my Virtual Console titles?

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think there's a way to keep your Virutal Consoles if you format your Wii. You won't be able to get rid of the Japanese channels unless you don't want your Virutal Consoles.

ProjectVirtue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All games you download on VC is saved on their network registered on the serial number on the back of your wii. So because the HD is so small, they mean for you to delete some to make room, and then re download when you want to play again.

awdofgum, its always been like that. The power of repeating the same move decreases by around 25% er so.

EvanUnisil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, n00b question here, but when I do get SSBB US will my JAP Brawl save data be carried over or will I have to start again from scratch?

Cheers!

EDIT: Nevermind, search function started working again, I got my answer
smile.gif

zelgadis

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I am looking for some people to add on my friends list for brawl. I am located in Japan, so probably the closer you are to me the better. If you are in japan or have the actual japanese game the better! Heres my code: 1075-0012-3694 tell me if you add me through pm. Hope to fight some good people~

stok3d

Retro Gaming Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Redsquirrel said:
Any ideas people?

Ive managed to get the dual layer version working on my wii and a couple of friends (using patched/unpatched discs).

However i told my friend he had to do it on his own as I couldnt come down. Anyway the dvd5 version works fine. But any dual layer disc one it doesnt display on the channel screen?

Apparently he originally pulled the plug at 50% despite me saying 15%. It didnt change anything and as I said dvd5 one works fine.

We tried the 15% trick again tonight, tried doing all the wiikey updates again.. nothing.

We was just gonna let it to the full update but i said it was too risky, so we gonna wait for him to try the USA one and see what happens.

Anyone have this problem? Everything else works besides this dual layer ssbb.

After much debate, I decided to just let the update run fully to 100%..But it stopped at around 50-60% and just sat there for a minute or two..I was about to unplug it when the bar suddenly shot up to 100% but informed me that 'update failed'. However, the DVD-5 still ran perfectly..However, the DVD9 wouldn't even come up in the preview box, the Wii just wouldn't recognize it..And believe me, I tried almost everything to get the DL Brawl working..

Now, my Wii does 'hum' somewhat, it's probably noisier than the average Wii. It may have something to do with it, but my money is on either a dirty/underpowered laser or a media issue. As I said, I tried three diff. burner/media combo's..

Alas, some people's Wii's just can't run dual layer properly without a clean or a tweak I suppose, as evidenced by the problems some users in Japan were having...

jm128

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello you guys..i introduce myself to the forums...

i have a question...my wii have a wiinja v2 modchip and i would like to buy the USA version of brawl, but i had read that it doesn't work on wiis with wiikey. my question is..will it work on my wii with wiinja?

PS. i am playing the Japanese one layer backup thanks to trucha..but i want the retail one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E