Hacking Super Smash Bros Brawl Mod

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the misleading title. I was wondering if Super Smash Bros Brawl had a "channel", or mod similar to ctgp revolution (Mario Kart Mod.) It allows you to play custom tracks/levels on the Wii System without changing what an original track looks like (Coconut Mall, Mario Circut, etc...), and it edits the main menu screen from white to black & orange to cause less eye strain.

I was just curious since I could find nothing on the web about this question, thanks.

Last edited by petethepug,

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the misleading title. I was wondering if Super Smash Bros Brawl had a "channel", or mod similar to ctgp revolution (Mario Kart Mod.) It allows you to play custom tracks/levels on the Wii System without changing what an original track looks like (Coconut Mall, Mario Circut, etc...), and it edits the main menu screen from white to black & orange to cause less eye strain.

I was just curious since I could find nothing on the web about this question, thanks.
If you just want to play custom levels, just google around for user made stages. With the Ocarina cheat engine (through your favorite USB loader) or Dolphin, you can easily add them. You might want to use something like Brawl Box (I think that's what it's called, it's been a while. It might even be outdated and replaced with something better). If you want a mod pack that includes more, then check out Project M, Brawl+, or whatever modpacks are currently popular.

mh123hack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i found a way to let wario in super smash bros brawl live 999% whit explosions and never get out of the field!

you might also like ganondorf in super smash bros wii u immortal!

sorry bad quality.

Reactions: petethepug

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found a way to let wario in super smash bros brawl live 999% whit explosions and never get out of the field!

you might also like ganondorf in super smash bros wii u immortal!

sorry bad quality.

I didn't mean those "hacks". As a matter of fact I believe that Youtuber just went in training mode to use this lol.
Troll?

If you just want to play custom levels, just google around for user made stages. With the Ocarina cheat engine (through your favorite USB loader) or Dolphin, you can easily add them. You might want to use something like Brawl Box (I think that's what it's called, it's been a while. It might even be outdated and replaced with something better). If you want a mod pack that includes more, then check out Project M, Brawl+, or whatever modpacks are currently popular.

I have used Smash Box for modding Mario Kart Wii Voice Overs. Never really goes that well xD.
Thank you :).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.