Hacking Super Smash Bros Brawl Mod Questions/Help

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i wanted to mod my super smash bros brawl so that i could add other characters into it. I saw this one video where this guy managed to get his characters into his game. I didn't follow his instructions before asking this , because i wanted to make sure my wii could even do this.
Heres the vid:

1. My wii cant read cd's
2. I wanted to know if i can use usbloadergx to load the modded game or do i need something else
3. Can this be done with things like Ocarina or Gecko or is this entirely seperate because it needs to modify files?
4. If my question has been asked before can you just post a link to a tutorial or to the answer
5. Don't be a dick im just looking for help.

Thanks in advance

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. You can do this with USB loader Gx
2.you need to get custom hack characters, I suggest this site

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/

3. Here is a tutorial on getting started.

http://www.gekinzuku.com/forums/index.php?topic=1333.0

I had done this plenty of times
P.s us loader all ready has a cheat enable so your gonna have to copy the rbse01.GCT file to the codes folder and on us loader pick the game, go to options and just click "OCARINA - ON"

Reactions: _acid_

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks i'll start on this now.

Vlcsnap-2009-11-01-07h52m55s143.png

these are for your help lol

BlackWizzard17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 more thing i notice in this tutorial it says you need Gecko OS. Arent Gecko and Ocarina pretty much the same. Is it possible to do this with ocarina instead of gecko
Well since your not using a cd you can't use gecko, but USB loader has a built in Ocarina so just but the GCT in the right folder, go to the game and enable ocarina on

BlackWizzard17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i got my character to load thx for your help. Do you all modded characters have the moves as original with the exception of a few smash charge attack changes?
No some might just have different textures but some also have different move sets like for instance my shadow and zero characters have different move
By the way You can also change the song from any stage to and even the stage you play on

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No some might just have different textures but some also have different move sets like for instance my shadow and zero characters have different move
By the way You can also change the song from any stage to and even the stage you play on

yea i saw the song and stage stuff on my lucario to mewtwo folder.

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok this is how i have my sd spot setup and inside the fighter fodlers i have my fighters in there. How do i add the sounds that are included with some fighters.
Ex: mewtwo voice replacing lucario.

Attachments

• wii pic.png
    wii pic.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 316

BlackWizzard17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok this is how i have my sd spot setup and inside the fighter fodlers i have my fighters in there. How do i add the sounds that are included with some fighters.
Ex: mewtwo voice replacing lucario.
Well that I'm not entirely sure, I never done that because I never got around to it but ill see what I can do

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats cool im not experienced with any of that but im gonna give it a try after i added all the characters i wanted to add

I most rig 3D models in 3DS Studio Max 2011. Not easy and can be intimidating at first, but I know my way around the program pretty well. There are several tutorials on that site, which helped me a lot. :P

Oshae93

Laying Down The Law
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know how to change what pokemon, that comes out of the pokeball? i have the files, my only problem is locating the pokemon in brawlbox to replace.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself