Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My friend keeps beating in smash bros brawl with Meta knight. I have almost used all the character I got. I only unlocked luigi, marth, and ness so far.
So anyone no a good chracter against Meta knight?
nyanya.gif

eddie182

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
He's really quick but not all that powerful. His range isn't all that impresive either. Try to keep him on the ground because in the air he dominates.

Maybe try someone powerful with a big range, say ike. But then he is slower.

Someone with projectiles like Samus perhaps. Strong shoulder barge.

Everyone plays well with different characters so that's maybe something you're going to have to figure out yourself lol.

Hope this helps.

tojomajojo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
try using metaknight too, but spam the really cheap moves then once you win call him a stupid noob and laugh at his face. IF your lucky you can kill off some ego from him

OrcMonkey©

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When I use kirby I win some times. When I use samsus He always stop my attacks with Mach tornado. Pit cant attack while he is flying so he isnt that good. Anyway I used pit 3 times and lost.

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Only find a characther that you feel good with, (mines are Luigi, Sonic and Rob) And then practice, use some mindgames to confuse him, and if he ALWAYS play with metaknight, he will have a pattern, find it and break it.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Not to be a b*tch or anything, but maybe he's just better than you? Everyone plays differently, some better than others. Just keep preacticing on your own for a while against LV9's.

OrcMonkey©

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Now i'm just better than him. I just kick his ass off the field with game and watch, toon link, and link.

He is so bad at the game now he asks me to lose on purpose or use a diffrent character. When I do I still win

Edwii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
so far my experience with meta knight, hes actually kinda lame, hes got quick easy damage but has, has no real hard hitting move to send you flying(that i know of). and he is relitvely light to boot, haven't played any one who knows how to use him well so dont know about it but a hard heavy hitter dk, bowser, would do well i would think if you want to keep him on the ground... but if you were aiming to get him overall try Cpt. Falcon and Ganondorf, their flying grabs counter most of meta's moves.

StacMaster-S

Trophies
Website
www.halolz.com
XP
Country
United States
Also if the person you're playing is using Metaknight's standard attacks a lot, a character with some good distance in their smash attacks can really pound him.

Zero Suit, Ike and Lucario for example...

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edwii said:
so far my experience with meta knight, hes actually kinda lame, hes got quick easy damage but has, has no real hard hitting move to send you flying(that i know of). and he is relitvely light to boot, haven't played any one who knows how to use him well so dont know about it but a hard heavy hitter dk, bowser, would do well i would think if you want to keep him on the ground... but if you were aiming to get him overall try Cpt. Falcon and Ganondorf, their flying grabs counter most of meta's moves.

Search for Gimpyfish62 on youtube. Look at his account and look at his matches. He mains Metanight, and from the videos, you can tell it's very hard to get close to him because his Metanight's spacing is very good. Metanight can rack up damage really quick. Usually using Captain Falcon against a Metanight is a very hard matchup on Falcon's side. Metanight dominates in air.

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
excuse me, but MKhas 3 knock out moves nair, dsmash and fsmash
capable of killing mario in FD around 90%-100% (i forgot the the exact number)

i really dnt understand why people keep saying he doesnt have any knock out moves...
for the topic creator maybe u should practice more, get the feel of the game and the
char that u want to use.

Ice Cold

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kirbyman123 said:
Now i'm just better than him. I just kick his ass off the field with game and watch, toon link, and link.

He is so bad at the game now he asks me to lose on purpose or use a diffrent character. When I do I still win

Really now? I've never known someone who LIKES using Game and Watch.

As for meta knight, Samus is a good character to counter, although this is just repeated stuff you've already seen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: