Hacking Super Smash Bros Brawl Leak Countdown

indiraider

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is the final stretch. The final days before English Super Smash Brothers for the Wii.

Please use this post to speculate how soon it will be leaked.

Here is some news that may tickle you. It is in stores. Here is hoping that there are some sceners working at walmart or a stupid walmart employee breaks the street date and sells it to a scener lol.

Social0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
hacking the game so it runs from a dvd5 without crashing?
biggrin.gif

ProdigySim

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't really count down to something unless you know when it's going to happen....

That being said,

END OF FIRST DAY
48 HOURS REMAIN

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is complete crap, this has nothing to do with hacking the wii, It's a pointless post.

@ One of the top posters.

The DVD-5 version will never run without crashing... The whole game is 8GIG (Almost) and a DVD-5 can only handle 4GIG.

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Show your support and buy it. I'm buying it because It's been a while since I've BOUGHT a game. I'll feel bad burning Mario Kart Wii.

im buying it:) and its not because i dont have a chip:) lol.

i dont want a chip that only allows burnt games to play, i would have gotten the chip if it allows homebrew. but seeing as how things are looking today, might not need a chip afterall:)

emirof

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is complete crap, this has nothing to do with hacking the wii, It's a pointless post.

@ One of the top posters.

The DVD-5 version will never run without crashing... The whole game is 8GIG (Almost) and a DVD-5 can only handle 4GIG.

With TruchaSigner , it's now possible. By replacing all unneccersary movies with the intro movie, which is on the first layer the DVD5 version will play fully.
biggrin.gif
Posted Here

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
cruddybuddy said:
shonosuke said:
It seems that nobody knows in this topic what leaking is
Kind of sad

Sure we do! Leaking is when a gas or liquid is able to escape, either by gravitational force or evaporation, from its intended container.
No no no, you have it all wrong, leaking is the act of a gas or liquid escaping either by gravitational force, evaporation, or pressure, from its intended container.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
coolbho3000 said:
cruddybuddy said:
shonosuke said:
Kind of sad

Sure we do! Leaking is when a gas or liquid is able to escape, either by gravitational force or evaporation, from its intended container.
No no no, you have it all wrong, leaking is the act of a gas or liquid escaping either by gravitational force, evaporation, or pressure, from its intended container.

Haha, thank you. I know the first part was wrong, but I was too lazy to figure out the correct wording (I was busy cutting & pasting what you will find below) and I couldn't think of any other ways for something to leak, but yes, pressure is a great one.

Now, enjoy what I sacrificed a correct definition for!

A conversation on efnet #smashbros about Smash Bros Brawl.

[08:56] [06:41:12] my dumb friend got his hands on it

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Just play the japanese version
tongue.gif

With trucha signer method there should be no risk of semibrick or dual channels. Dual channels CAN'T happen because they're not even on the disc, probably not semibrick either.

cruddybuddy said:
coolbho3000 said:
cruddybuddy said:
shonosuke said:
Kind of sad

Haha, thank you. I know the first part was wrong, but I was too lazy to figure out the correct wording (I was busy cutting & pasting what you will find below) and I couldn't think of any other ways for something to leak, but yes, pressure is a great one.

Now, enjoy what I sacrificed a correct definition for!

A conversation on efnet #smashbros about Smash Bros Brawl.

[08:56] [06:41:12] my dumb friend got his hands on it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb