Gaming Super Smash. Bros Brawl - "Iseki" (Ruins)

Hellmonkeys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamespot said:
To unlock Wolf, go to the stage "iseki" (Ruins). If you can't read Japanese and don't know which stage that is, it's in the eastern mountainous area, and the level has a lot of moving platforms and fire shoots from traps on the ceiling floor very often.

Part-way through the level, you'll get to a flat platform that lowers you down a huge pit, and while being lowered down, there are large crystal spikes on the walls that will come out at you... On the way down, you'll see a door, which is likely the one most of us went in because it looks like you fall into a pit if you keep going down.
Nevertheless, skip that door, and stay on that platform until it disappears. At the bottom of the pit is another door. Go in that one, and there will be Wolf cutscene.
Okay, so which is the "Iseki" (Ruins) level? I think I see 3 levels in that eastern mountain region, but none of them had that platform. I remember doing it, just not the location. Does ANYONE know which it is? Screenshot + circle maybe? Thanks!
smile.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man, I just did this yesterday but can't remember which one specifically! I think it's the one BELOW the level that's right on the structure in the destert but not sure. Also, it WILL be one with a flag since not everything is done, that may help. The door is indeed right at the bottom of the shaft though, suspending slightly off the ground.

Hellmonkeys

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, nevermind, I finally beat SSE and that ruins level only showed up again AFTER SSE was beaten. So yeah, it appears you can only re-do this level once SSE is complete. Thanks anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night