Super Smash Bros Brawl Backup not playing

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by mrb1946, Feb 10, 2012.

Feb 10, 2012
  1. mrb1946
    OP

Newcomer mrb1946 Member

United States
    I'm using CFG Loader and I have had success with many games on my hard drive. The only game that I cannot get to work is Super Smash Bros Brawl. I have been using 224-mload for most of my games.. When I try losing it, I get this message:

ios(224) mload...
    base: ios57 mload v5.0..
    ios reload: Blocked
    Returned! (ret = -1)

press any button to exit...

What is going on? And how can I fix it?

2. mrb1946
    OP

Newcomer mrb1946 Member

United States
    Anybody know what is happening?

3. Syrous

Newcomer Syrous Advanced Member

Portugal
    I have a problem with SSBB NTSC version as well on USB Loader GX. I recently used Mod Mii to rehack my Wii. Installed all the latest revisions of everything including USB Loader GX. Bought a WD Passport 500 GB HDD, disabled spindown and every game seems to work just fine. The actual problem is SSBB always hangs at this one spot in the opening cutscene where Pikachu and Samus are running at the screen, almost at the end of it. If I skip the cutscene everything works fine. I've tried with a different file as well, and on a different Wii with an older version of GX and the exact same thing happens, it's so weird. Anyone know how to fix this? I mean it's not such a bid deal, it's just mildly annoying.

PS: I hope you don't mind me posting this here, it felt wrong creating a whole new thread just for a semi-problem.

4. Fyrus

Member Fyrus Artilleur Carmin

France
    For you, I'd suggest you try with CFG Loader and give some feedback.

For you, have you tried with anoter IOS ?, What version of CFG are you using ? Give us more information, if you don't mind.

5. Luigi2012SM64DS

Banned Luigi2012SM64DS G-old member

Canada
    try ios 222 m load or ios 249

6. snakepliskin2334

Member snakepliskin2334 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    hey im having a problem with my super smash bros brwal retail disc i install it on usbloader gx and play it everything is fine until i go into leve select in brawl it make a beeepp noise and it hange up forzen is there a fix to this problem and i have all the iso's and i also have cfg usbloader and no luck there please help someone (: