Super Seducer creator sells Nintendo Switch port as NFT

capsule_616x353.jpg

The troubles keep coming for Super Seducer creator Richard La Ruina. After having the latest title, Super Seducer 3, banned for sale on Steam, the proposed Nintendo Switch ports were also rejected on April 1. In order to recoup some of the porting costs, La Ruina has decided to sell the Nintendo Switch version of the first game as a ROM through an auction on rarible.com. Advertised as "possibly the rarest video game ever," the auction states that the game will never be officially released on Switch and no digital or physical copies exist, aside from the developer's. Presumably, you will need a Switch with custom firmware to run the ROM, though no specific details have been given at this point.

An NFT is a non-fungible token. It uses blockchain technology similar to cryptocurrencies, but each token is unique, granting the buyer digital goods. The owner of an NFT does not gain the copyright of the item, only the right to resell the token on the blockchain. If one of these NFTs are purchased, it would be up to the owners whether they wanted to release it publicly or keep it for themselves.

:arrow: Source

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't get NFTs, seems like such a snobby thing
It's okay I don't think anyone really does, same thing with the stock market and cryptocurrency and all other forms of speculation. It's just all imaginary schemes designed to make more and more imaginary money and the only reason why any of these things are of any value is because some people believe they are, much in the same way people believe in certain religions.

It's all crap and always does more harm than good

Reactions: CeeDee

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
It's okay I don't think anyone really does, same thing with the stock market and cryptocurrency and all other forms of speculation. It's just all imaginary schemes designed to make more and more imaginary money and the only reason why any of these things are of any value is because some people believe they are, much in the same way people believe in certain religions.

Me destroying the enviroment to sell a crusty jpeg for $3000

Reactions: CeeDee and Seliph

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States

...until you cash out with real money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes