Hacking [Super] Rugby League 3 Wii - Problems

nozila

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
interesting. i didnt notice i could only play in quick play mode until now. but i figured a way to play it.

in usb loader gx i can only play quick mode, all other options are locked.

but in wiiflow ios222, i can play in full mode.

food for thought.

greghaddrell

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i have a soft modded wii running on 4.1 and cioscorps 3.6 i have had some problems regarding the game only playing in demo mode, i have just installed a clean version ios 53 using the wad channel and the game runs perfectly loading from neo gamma 8 rc1, but will not run using the disc channel. Although i sacrifised running some games through the disc channel the games that won't run on the disc channel will run on neo gamma 8 rc1 hope this helps ....

tat2steve

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DjFIL said:
Looks like I'll need to keep NeoGamma (r8) on my usb card for a while... it loads RL3 with no issues at all. Mine is 4.2 using the latest (redone today) 'modify any wii 4.2' guide here on GBAtemp.net. Gonna post the issue in the USB Loader GX forums... as I really love their loader and would rather use it for everything when possible... but glad to be able to play some Rugby League.
I found the same thing NeoGamma8 on my NTSC Wii using Force video: Wii, and Video patch ON... works fine.
by the way my Wii is 3.4 bought 5 months ago and then i soft modded it. never messed with the 53 business and never had a problem with any games. i'll post when i download monster hunter 3 though.

darebear

Trophies
XP
Country
right i dont know if anyone has posted this before but ive managed to get RL 3 working perfectly through wiiflow and mario also works this way

download dopmii, and start it up. when it asks you for which ios you wanna use, pick 53. then install it. on first question press A, but on the next 3 press B, so it isa a clean install of 53 without any signing or nand emulation.

game works perfectly.....

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
luminalace said:
DarKcorp 1.1 has compatibility with Rugby League 3 but cannot test as I don't have game!

Now that's interesting. How are they doing it? I thought the game checks if IOS53 is modified, which has to be when playing the game from disc channel without modchip.

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
luminalace said:
DarKcorp 1.1 has compatibility with Rugby League 3 but cannot test as I don't have game!

Now that's interesting. How are they doing it? I thought the game checks if IOS53 is modified, which has to be when playing the game from disc channel without modchip.

No idea but Darkcorp 1.1 had only 3 games added in terms of compatibility, one of them being Rugby League 3! It's weird because I live in Australia and the game is based on the Australian NRL Rugby League but no copies are to be found at both of my Video Stores! I guess I live in the wrong state as Rugby League is not nearly as popular as Australian Rules Football (AFL) here!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1