Super Robot Wars T Premium Music Patch for Chinese/English Version

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by zestiva, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Canzah

Canzah GBAtemp Fan

Jul 8, 2012
    Poland
    Actually, I looked at the DLC files and it's not juts unlock code, the DLC have the lua scripts and dialogue text in them.
    Furthermore, it turns out that the DLC are available for SEA version, but only on the South Korean and Hong Kong online store (NOT eShop) where you buy a voucher that can them be redeemed ingame.

Here's the store links for Korean and Hong Kong online stores with the DLC:
    Hong Kong: https://www.whatsmall.com/cart/shopping?actionType=get&id=3617
    South Korea: https://support.nintendo.co.kr/onlineStore.do?cmd=view&idx=357&categoryCode=Switch_DL

I can confirm the DLC is multilanguage on the Korean store and has Chinese/Korean/English, here's a screenshot from my Switch with the DLC downloaded and installed from Korean store:
    [​IMG]

2. hellionz

hellionz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 24, 2007

so it you extract this , it could work on ASIA/english version? plz im awaiting for you (im on stage 23 now xDDD)

3. Canzah

Canzah GBAtemp Fan

Jul 8, 2012
    Poland
    There is nothing to extract, those are SEA DLCs that work with the SEA version, you just buy them from the Korean or HK store (I had problems connecting to the HK one, Korean works) and they will work fine with the SEA version.

Last edited by Canzah, Apr 3, 2019
    hellionz likes this.
  4. Kahs

Kahs Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 21, 2016
    United States
    I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but how exactly do you buy the DLC from the Korean store?

I'm having trouble with paying in the Korean store, none of the options accept American VISA apparently.
    I also have trouble making a Korean Nintendo account, it needs a Korean carrier phone confirmation.

5. AmyVeeres

AmyVeeres Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2019
    United States
    Philadelphia, PA
    Is there any way to download and apply the 1.02 patch?

6. Canzah

Canzah GBAtemp Fan

Jul 8, 2012
    Poland
    Unfortunately I can't disclose that information, but check your PM.

Just download the update as normal through your Switch, what's the problem?

7. jadefox36

jadefox36 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 30, 2018
    Philippines

Weird, when I start the game I'm getting an error :( I followed all the steps so far.

I’m getting “The software was closed because an error occured.” Hope you guys can help me out.

Attached Files:

Last edited by jadefox36, Apr 17, 2019
  8. jadefox36

jadefox36 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 30, 2018
    Philippines
    How did you do it? I can’t figure out what’s wrong :(

9. Chenkaiaser

Chenkaiaser Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2019
    Spain
    First thing I would check is your FW. Are you on 7.0.1?

If you already are, did you follow all the steps from the first post?

If you did and this is not working for you, try again from the beginning but after following steps 1 and 2, use the xdelta patch I created thanks to @zestiva 's work and skip steps 3 to 6. After that, follow the step 7 and next ones.

10. LoganVirusX

LoganVirusX GBAtemp Regular

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Texas
    wondering if i actually got this to work.. I ended up copying the folder from Canzah's method into the titles folder in my atmosphere.. the game starts up but the title screen is in English.. when i hit the LIBRARY function in the game i do see each song twice but there's one that has a music note and a PLUS icon.. I am not sure if those were already there before or if this is actually the DLC being added.. will these songs now play regularly in the game or did I just install this stuff wrong? Any help will be greatly appreciated..

11. jadefox36

jadefox36 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 30, 2018
    Philippines
    that's the premium patch working for you. how did you do it? I followed Canzah's method but I end up getting an error. using SX OS here.

12. shadowkillerdrag

shadowkillerdrag GBAtemp Regular

Sep 27, 2007
    United States
    What error do you get? For me all I did was put it in the SXOS -> Titles folder and it worked fine starting up the game.

13. jadefox36

jadefox36 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 30, 2018
    Philippines
    “The software was closed because an error occured.” weird. Since I followed the instructions to the T. Maybe it's a conflict with the cheat plugin?

Dang it! it's the cheat folder that caused the problem! Thank you guys!

Last edited by jadefox36, Apr 20, 2019
  14. LoganVirusX

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Texas
    glad it all worked out for you..
    I was only on scenario 6 when I installed the premium patch so i'm really glad I got to do it earlier on.. I somehow got the black genspenst too! I wonder how that happened. Enjoying it all so far!

15. jadefox36

jadefox36 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 30, 2018
    Philippines
    glad you guys replied to my query. Otherwise, I wouldn't have figured things out. I'm waiting for someone to do a layeredfs for Final Fantasy X/X2 for the Japanese audio with English subs.

16. LoganVirusX

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Texas
    really curious about the Vita SRW and how to get the Premium DLC with that one as well. I think it was mentioned earlier in the topic.

17. tabzer

tabzer GBAtemp Regular

Feb 15, 2019
    Japan
    Will this maintain compatibility with the new, and future updates?

18. Canzah

Canzah GBAtemp Fan

Jul 8, 2012
    Poland
    Yes

tabzer likes this.
  19. whateverg1012

whateverg1012 Fringe Weaver

Sep 23, 2016
    United States
    VA-11 Hall-A
    Is there an easy way to confirm this patch worked? What extra content should I be able to see? Music selection seems to be the same.

20. zestiva
    OP

zestiva GBAtemp Regular

Nov 15, 2018
    China
    music list have red color "+ musical note" title name

tabzer and whateverg1012 like this.