Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: tabzer

Erxkum

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Will this work on an emulator? I have no way to mod my switch, I own the English game and all the dlc form the HK eshop but I'd love to play it with the official music.

Niko_of_Death

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, then here's my LayeredFS patch version to make it easier for most users:

This will enable the music from previously Japan-only Premium Anime & Sound Edition of Super Robot Wars T in the SEA English release of the game.
Meaning that English-speaking users will finally be able to experience the music that was previously exclusive to the Japanese version of the game.

Installation:
First, download the patch package from one of the links below which contain all the necessary files:

Mirror 1 (GDrive): https://pastebin.com/ECpCsKYh
Mirror 2 will come later.

After downloading the patch, extract the contents of the archive with the mod to a folder of your own choice, it's compressed in 7z format which can be unpacked using 7zip or WinRAR, though I recommend 7zip for best compatibility to avoid any potential issues.

You'll want to make sure you're using a CFW with LayeredFS support for your Switch, both Atmosphere and SXOS support it.

Now all you will need to do is select the "Titles" folder from this unpacked music patch archive and copy it to the directory used for LayeredFS on your memory card - this is crucial.
On Atmosphere, it's the "atmosphere" folder on the root of your memory card, put the "Titles" folder from this music patch archive inside that "atmosphere" folder.
On SXOS, it's the "SXOS" folder on the root of your memory card, put the "Titles" folder from this music patch archive inside that "SXOS" folder.
The patch is for the SEA English version of the game (01006C900CC60000).

The only thing left for you at this point is to simply start the game and enjoy it with the Premium Anime & Sound Edition patch in all its restored glory!
Gdrive link is down, can you reupload when you get the chance?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1