ROM Hack Super Robot Taisen W Patch for 1 Cost?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I saw in the topic with the ROM release of some people who got it prepatched with Cost at 1 for everything. Is there just a normal patch to set that?

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw in the topic with the ROM release of some people who got it prepatched with Cost at 1 for everything. Is there just a normal patch to set that?

the dumpers made it like that,the one that says ch is the nonhacked one, and i cant say where i got it from, since im not allowed to post rom sites.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@dbgtdob what Gaisuto was getting at was can anyone make a patch between the two.

I would do it myself but I do not have the rom and can not be bothered to go hunting for it.

However dbgtdob if you can make a patch here is how you would do it:
Get xdelta (IPS does not work on large files)
http://evanjones.ca/software/xdelta-win32.html

from the command line it would be (ignore the brackets)
Code:
xdelta delta (original file name).nds (modded file name).nds (patchname)
make sure to give the patch and extension.

to patch it is
Code:
xdelta patch (patchname) (original).nds patched.nds

This will produce a file called patched.nds which funnily enough is the patched file.

lazyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know what your talking about, what does this 1 cost patch thing do? is it like a cheat/hack enabled in the game?
all upgrades cost 1 credit, so if you want to upgrade your units armor, weapons, evasion it cost 1 credit every bar, this would usually cost you thousands of credits, but with the hacked version it only cost one, so you can max out all your unit stats after the first battle, makes the game alot easier in the beginning, since you dont need to decide which stat to spend your money on, just max them all out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm