Hacking Super Robot Taisen W on SCLite - no worky?

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having problems with Super Robot Taisen W (J) .... followed the seetings suggestion at dualscene and still didn't work. Think I've tried every combo of settings. It's the "2ch" release. Can anyone confirm it's working on SCLite? (or not?)

bob123456

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
works, usin' 2.58 patcher, 1.7 fw, black sclite w/ superkey v4 (i think), and kingston 1gb MIJ. try dualscene for the settings you should patch with.

phibius

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the same kind of problem, but mine is that the game loads, black screen, and there's a sound boost in the speaker (the sound it does when you boot your DS), then nothing...I'm on this since last night can't seem to make it work XD

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Working here on sc-cf with 2.60 patcher and 1.81 firmware

settings (i used, not THE settings)

restart=off
trim=on
fastergamplay=on
dma=off
patch CA=on/high

everything else off

I must admit i don't understand the game at all, the game just goes into some grid thing to tap around small robot sprites with after what seems like an hour of un-skippable intro and dialogue.... it will be wiped the next time i plug mem card back to my pc.

phibius

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NAh I don't think you should. It's one of the rare good tactics there are on the ds.
Menus are in Jap and all, but it's pretty easy once you get the menu setups and all.
Honestly go look on gamefaqs or somewhere where there are faqs for it, I think they should explain those menu and
all the basics

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc