ROM Hack RELEASE Super Robot Taisen T SEA English Premium Anime & Sound Edition Patch

Canzah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Super Robot Wars T Premium Anime & Sound Edition Patch for SEA English version of the game.

This will enable the music from previously Japan-only Premium Anime & Sound Edition of Super Robot Wars T in the SEA English release of the game.
Meaning that English-speaking users will finally be able to experience the music that was previously exclusive to the Japanese version of the game.

Installation:
First, download the patch package from one of the links below which contain all the necessary files:

Mirror 1 (GDrive): https://pastebin.com/Ecrv4y0J

After downloading the patch, extract the contents of the archive with the mod to a folder of your own choice, it's compressed in 7z format which can be unpacked using 7zip or WinRAR, though I recommend 7zip for best compatibility to avoid any potential issues.

Next you'll want to make sure you're using a CFW with LayeredFS like Atmosphere.

Now all you will need to do is select the "Contents" folder from this unpacked music patch archive and copy it to the directory used for LayeredFS on your memory card - this is crucial.
On Atmosphere, it's the "atmosphere" folder on the root of your memory card, put the "Contents" folder from this music patch archive inside that "atmosphere" folder.
The patch is for the SEA English version of the game (01006C900CC60000).

The only thing left for you at this point is to simply start the game and enjoy it with the Premium Anime & Sound Edition patch in all its restored glory!

There's also similar patches for SRW V and SRW T available right now:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/super-r...ish-premium-anime-sound-edition-patch.550654/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/super-r...ish-premium-anime-sound-edition-patch.584882/

CREDITS:
Canzah - Adapting Premium Anime & Sound Edition files for SEA English release of the game.
Zestiva - For originally figuring out the method in a similar patch of his for Super Robot Wars T.
Special thanks to an Anonymous user from 4chan's /hbg/ that brought Zestiva's work to my attention which allowed me to replicate the process for SRW V.

CHANGELOG:
V1
- First Release!
- Premium Anime & Sound Edition Music fully enabled for SEA English version

Last edited by Canzah,

ArkBeetle

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Does this work with Yuzu Emulator? I tried but it doesn't seem to be working

EDIT: IT WORKS NOW, for those come after me, Atmosphere folder is in Yuzu>sdmc>atmosphere
also use "Dump RomFs to SDMC" instead of "Dump RomFs" (not sure if "Dump RomFs" works or not, but i tried "Dump RomFs to SDMC" and it works)

Last edited by ArkBeetle,

SNESMILK999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Does this work with Yuzu Emulator? I tried but it doesn't seem to be working

EDIT: IT WORKS NOW, for those come after me, Atmosphere folder is in Yuzu>sdmc>atmosphere
also use "Dump RomFs to SDMC" instead of "Dump RomFs" (not sure if "Dump RomFs" works or not, but i tried "Dump RomFs to SDMC" and it works)

How did you that can you show how you did?!

SNKFreak

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How did you that can you show how you did?!
First, get the SEA ROM working in Yuzu, then use Install Files to NAND to update it to the latest Version and enable the DLCs for it with the same Procedure as you installed the Update.
Then use Dump RomFS to SDMC to dump the Game into the Yuzu Folder. If it asks, select Program, then Full, not Skeleton.
Let Yuzu complete the Task, and then close it.
Then you copy the Contents Folder as tasked into the "atmosphere" Folder inside the SDMC Folder of Yuzu, and if Windows asks to replace a File, make it so. Then re-open Yuzu and start the Game. Tested it Minutes ago and it works. Need to test it with V and X.

AkitoUF

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
The game crashes when I try to run the game with this folder in Atmosphere and I'm really out of ideas
Fixed it, you have to start a run before running the game with the mod.

Last edited by AkitoUF,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water