Super Paper Mario with Brick Blocker?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by MahouMaster, Jul 24, 2007.

Jul 24, 2007
  1. MahouMaster
    OP

Member MahouMaster GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Heya, will Super Paper Mario work with Brick Blocker? Also, how do you increase download speeds? It has 129 seeds but it's going reeeeeeally slow, and how do I burn it to disc? Do I just burn it with ImgBurn as soon as I have it's ISO file? Thanks!

2. NeXsus

Newcomer NeXsus Member

Canada
    WOW, where to even begin.... [​IMG]

3. 2cb2ct7

Member 2cb2ct7 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Beware the wrath of the ban-hammer... You have been warned...

Noone here wants to know bout the intimate details of you trying to obtain illegal software copies...

The answers you seek have already been stated many, many times in this forum.

4. Spikey

Member Spikey Your Special Someone

United States
    There's this thing called the search button, and sometimes using it provides you answers faster than someone replying to you, but without making yourself look like an idiot in the process. Also, there's this other thing called Google that helps you out too.

Hope that helps! [​IMG]

5. andreq

Member andreq GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    1. I dont know... just try it... do some searh on the board to know how to "Brick Block" your ISO

2. Wait... this is the only solution, or find a PRIVATE source of small .t***** files (and I hope you got the original of that game somewhere in your house)

3. After "Brick Blocking" your ISO, burn using IMG burn at "SPEED OF YOUR BLANK DVD HERE". And use GOOD media : Real TY, Real Ritek Ridata, Jap or Singapour Verbs... actualy any DVD-R from Japan or Singapour should be fine...

I personaly burn on TY at 8x (AND no the god damn "slow speed work better" is now out-dated by the fact that the damn DVD-R are now designed to burn better at the speed they're rated for!)

Have fun!

side note : Why not just answer the god damn question. You've used like 3 post for nothing more than useless non-information. Anyway I'm not complaning about any of you and I also hate noobs, but the stats show that if you just answer--->leave them alone, they will go away faster.

sode note 2 : I will probably never response anymore on this specific topic... so flaming me could be timewaste... it all depand on how you like to waste time [​IMG]

Have a nice day everyone !

6. modshroom128

Member modshroom128 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    1. maybe
    2. you purchase a new computer and maybe upgrade your internet connection
    3. in order to burn a disk you need to start by getting the disk in the disk tray.
    4. ImgBurn is GO!

your an awsome guy modshroom, always helping out the needy and refering to yourself in third person, what cant you do?