super noob Qs about pokemon b/w wondercard distribution and items req

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Lilly hime, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Lilly hime
    OP

Lilly hime Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 22, 2011
    United States
    Okay. I'm a super noob. I have an AR that I used once (I failed, bricked my poor little game. lol..) But I wanna have another go.

I got pokemon black back at release, but it came out a few days before DA2 and so I stopped playing it. I want to start a new file now while I wait for Skyrim to be patched but I don't want to lose out on Victini and the liberty pass. So I want to create an event so I can start a new file and download it.

Trouble is, I have no idea what is required. I have 2 DS lites (hinge broke on my first one, but if I'm careful it can work for like trading lol..), a 3DS, and an AR. I think I need a flashcart? But I have no idea what that is or where to buy one. I was hoping maybe I could use "desmune" but I don't know if that is possible?

I have a feeling there have been threads like this, but I only understand half the terms thrown around and I'm not sure what search terms I'd use. I looked at several threads involving the codes for the event, pokesav, and making desmune wifi... but none really made it clear for me as to what I actually needed. Or maybe they did and I'm blind and didn't see it. Its possible. I can be dense at times.

That being said. I don't need a step by step guide. (wouldn't turn one down though.) Just need to have a better idea as to what I need.

Soo.. Please be gentle. I'm honestly not use to being this ill-informed, but this isn't something I normally look into. I mean last time I tried anything like this I actually broke my game. Which I was told was impossible. Yay for being special? :/

(PS: Do I need a flame cloak/shield? My fire res is awfully low. I also really hope this is the right forum. Oh goodness. ;___; *fears*)

2. andibad

andibad Soon™

Sep 14, 2009
    Indonesia
    hospital
    uhm please go to http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?15282-Gen-V-Event-Collection-and-Contribution-Thread , is have many collection of many event. is wondercard too, btw see on that site to search how to insert that event into you save file.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice