Super Nintendo World's official website goes live, details attractions, pricing, and park overview

cDU7hDN.png

Nintendo has finally opened an official website for its theme park, which provides information about what to expect when the park opens next month. The Super Nintendo World Direct previously revealed that Super Nintendo World would feature both a Mario Kart and Yoshi ride, with the site going into a bit further detail about them. Yoshi's Adventure is a 5-minute ride where you go on a treasure hunt across the Mushroom Kingdom, in a 2-seater Yoshi car. Meanwhile, Mario Kart: Koopa's Challenge has you "aim" Koopa shells in a race with Mario and Peach. This speedier ride comes with a height restriction of 107cm for children, and also lasts around 5 minutes.

For the first time, we also get details on how much Super Nintendo World will cost. A single-day Studio Pass retails for 7,800 yen, or $76 for children 12 or older, 5,400 yen or $53 for children ages 4-11, and a senior rate of 7,100 yen/$69 if you're over 65. A two-day pass is just under double the cost, with the children's rate set at 10,500 yen/$102, and the 12+ pass priced at 15,400 yen/$150.

:arrow: Source

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe this time next year things will be back to normal and some of us outside of Japan can visit.

That yoshi ride looks pretty cool.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

RyRyIV

Woke Clown
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I need dem power up bandz :ph34r:
Once the American park opens up we’ll talk.

The wife and I love going to theme parks, and Universal is a favorite of ours. So we’ll absolutely be checking out the US location when it’s finished. Love what I’ve seen about this flagship park so far!

Reactions: KiiWii

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe I will go for December this year if I win the lottery or something since I am broke.

I expect to go in June '22. We go to Japan every 2-3 years, my wife and daughter go for a month to 5 weeks, and I catch up with them for the last 2-3 weeks. They're visiting my in-laws before I come so I'm good with that. Was supposed to go last summer, but Covid. Not going this summer, Covid. So now it's 2022. Hopefully the park's been open just long enough by then that the crowds/lines aren't too bad.

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
The video of it didn’t impress me too much it looks like super mario backyard or living room to me it is not very big and most of the objects are far high you cant even touch.

I wish they make vr version of it in the future.

slimbizzy

call me watchu want
Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
Canada
the price for a 1 day adult ticket(12-65) is $68.01USD
food and drink will most likely be 10-20 bucks for a standard burger combo meal.

compared to disney land... i think this place will be cheaper. however, attraction-wise maybe not so much.

Last edited by slimbizzy,

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
the price for a 1 day adult ticket(12-65) is $68.01USD
food and drink will most likely be 10-20 bucks for a standard burger combo meal.

compared to disney land... i think this place will be cheaper. however, attraction-wise maybe not so much.

Eh the kids will get something out of it, but once they have visited all the rides once there won't be much of a reason to go back.

Reactions: slimbizzy

slimbizzy

call me watchu want
Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
Canada
Eh the kids will get something out of it, but once they have visited all the rides once there won't be much of a reason to go back.
yeah, i mean it might be a fun day activity. but probably not a go there everyday thing. i'd still visit it if i was in the area, maybe buy a few milkshakes or something and take some cute selfies lol.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
The video of it didn’t impress me too much it looks like super mario backyard or living room to me it is not very big and most of the objects are far high you cant even touch.
I agree but the non-mountainous area in Japan is very small. I am surprised they even have stadiums. What a waste of space (compared to growing food).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.