"Super Nintendo World" Theme Park Confirmed to open by 2020

nintendo park.png

As reported earlier, Nintendo was working on a Theme Park with Universal Studios. Aptly named Super Nintendo World, the first theme park will be completed by 2020 in Universal Studios Japan, Osaka, just in time for the Olympics held in Tokyo. Similar attractions will be coming later to Hollywood and Orlando in the US.

The news report stated that it will comprise of state-of-the-art ride attractions, interactive area, shops, restaurants, among others. The big N released the image below to accompany the announcement:

nintendo park 2.jpg

It seems like the world of Super Mario will dominate the park but the company also said that it will include “attractions based on many Nintendo titles". More details should emege as we impatiently wait for its opening!

:arrow: SOURCE

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How. Conveniently completed for the Olympics?
Osaka 2020, yes I'll be there.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I mean you are just judging by a publicity photo, not the real park. I would hope the focus on other IPs, like Kirby, Zelda, Metroid
Don't Metroid me, please!
That's so cruel.
But sure they don't give a fuck about good old Samus.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YOOOOOOOOOOOO

Holy shizniz i'm so excited I think i'm gonna explode. I'm gonna be so mad if they don't have some form of Mario Kart or small Zelda dungeon adventure (or a Metroid alien planet!). Nintendo, don't let my inner child down!

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0