Super Nintendo games are coming to Nintendo Switch Online

Chary Sep 4, 2019.

1. shadow1w2

shadow1w2 Still here.

Mar 16, 2004
    United States
    CA
    Maybe capcom will realize interest in breath of fire and do a remaster collection. Though I dont think theh receive play data on it. Unless their twitter gets spamed with snapshots or something.

2. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

GBAtemp Patron
    the_randomizer is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 29, 2011
    United States
    Dr. Wahwee's castle
    IDK, hard to say

3. gjimenezf

gjimenezf Member

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2016
    Ecuador
    I just played Mario world, did someone else noticed that if you run with Mario it is too fast it looks like they are not limiting frames per second to the original speed.

[

4. Dartz150

Dartz150 Hat Gurl Official Fan™

May 5, 2010
    Mexico
    Under your bed
    For me it runs as the original. I would suggest you to check your screen settings, some tend to have special features enabled that artifically increase frame rates (Motion interpolation AKA "Smooth image" "Soap Opera Effect".

Last edited by Dartz150, Sep 11, 2019
  5. banjo2

banjo2 little man

May 31, 2016
    United States
    gamer armchair
    I just completed Super Mario World for the first time (have it on Wii but I'm too lazy to do that). The rewind feature was VERY useful, I'm glad I don't have to make a save every time I do something.

6. Sephrien

Sephrien Member

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2018
    Poland
    Save states and rewind makes all SNES games a lot easier. You can now challenge yourself and try to complete the game without these features :D

banjo2 likes this.
  7. Vivisector

Vivisector Member

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2019
    United States
    I wonder if Starfox 2 is ever going to come to this service or if it'll forever be on the SNES classic. As it stands that's the main reason to own one right now. That and you can hack it without fear of any bans from Nintendo.

Sephrien likes this.