Super Neptunia RPG comes west on the PS4 and Switch

IMG_7989.JPG

Idea Factory's spinoff Neptunia game has received a localization confirmation, and will be headed to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch systems later this year. Developed by Artisan Studios, it's a 2D side-scrolling RPG, and it'll be available in both subbed English and French, with audio in Japanese if English format. Super Neptunia RPG is slated to release this fall.

:arrow: Source

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They really should put more details than "2D Side scrolling RPG" I mean that doesn't explain much. I like 2D games, and side scrolling, provided that means platforming like castlevania symphony of the night, but come on, put some work into advertising. :wtf:

Reactions: Deleted User

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I never played any neptunia game nor watched any gameplay whatsoever, is this game any good? How's the gameplay?
This one's a spinoff. Usual games in the series are typical Idea Factory fluff, though. (Lots of grinding, more of a focus on goofy character interactions and story rather than gameplay itself) I enjoy the games, but if you don't like the battle system they use in a few of their games (Mugen Souls, Fairy Fencer F), you might not enjoy it. As far as I'm aware, this one's had no gameplay shown yet, just screenshots.

71gYniGmYoL._SL1000_.jpg 619t5DWAiML._SL1000__thumb.jpg

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I never played any neptunia game nor watched any gameplay whatsoever, is this game any good? How's the gameplay?
I just started the series last week and they are almost all fun. This one looks pretty promising too. Just heads up, most of the time they will go for their cult following's tastes rather than make a good story, so don't expect top-notch writting:P

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Idea Factory's spinoff Neptunia game has received a localization confirmation, and will be headed to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch systems later this year. Developed by Artisan Studios, it's a 2D side-scrolling RPG, and it'll be available in both subbed English and French, with audio in Japanese if English format. Super Neptunia RPG is slated to release this fall.

:arrow: Source
I WANT

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Really fucking good
Rebirth 3 is thr best game :3

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Really fucking good
Rebirth 3 is thr best game :3
Not best, just one of the best in the series. Incidentally, it's currently on sale on most key stores. Actually, all 3 parts of ReBirth are and also some other ones too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr