haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
[tv]259981-201[/tv]
Super Monkey Ball 3D Trailer [Nintendo 3DS]
Super Monkey Ball 3D for Nintendo 3DS lets players lose themselves in new vibrant worlds as they twist and turn while aiming to collect every banana in the fastest time possible. The game contains three new gameplay choices including single-player puzzle levels, Monkey Race and Monkey Fight. These modes also give players the chance to compete via wireless connection with up to four players!

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
So looking forward to this game!

Unfortunately, the minigames do not support wifi
frown.gif

D

Deleted_171835

You should have uploaded this video in 16:9. That's the original aspect ratio.

I'm actually looking forward to this game. It looks like a load of fun!

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Every single monkeyball game I have played has crashed why I fly to high on the minigames, I even tried 'tilt' versions which were implemented really badly. I don;t think I will even borrow this from a friend, nevermind buy it.

note to ANYONE who wants to make a 'tilting' game, especially a 3D one. Keep the damn playfield level with the device. Having the world tilt inside the screen when you tilt the screen results in the gfx tilting twice as far as you move the device, it is not natural and completely ruins the effect. You need to feel like you are rolling the ball inside the device, not controlling a camera.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night