Super Mario Unimaker(and 2Duniverse)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What kongnutz did?
you don't know kongnutz? his famous in here for getting a 1m (a lot anyway) fine from nintendo for playing mario back on wii before it was released :lol:

no one believed him so he posted his receipt of the game...that's how they got him they seen the receipt from here!

post the receipt is a famous line on this site now :lol:

Last edited by Bladexdsl,
Reactions: Sliter

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you don't know kongnutz? his famous in here for getting a 1m (a lot anyway) fine from nintendo for playing mario back on wii before it was released :lol:

no one believed him so he posted his receipt of the game...that's how they got him they seen the receipt from here!

post the receipt is a famous line on this site now :lol:
LOL
I never heard about this

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
tfw a unofficial game has better stuff and looks better than the official one
atually this is not hard since fans are more " free" , I mean, there a ot of rules the official stuff need to have, sadly
like my logos :v lolo fan translations
Also that fans generally are more open minded and don't think stuff have to be cut out or changed :P

where is Zelda maker? :creep:
there you go XD

Last edited by Sliter,
D

Deleted User

I'm glad to see that you liked my work.
You have amazing talent. This game looks better than the official. But why you named the game "super mario unimaker" and put mario as the main character? You could be in trouble. You using nintendos biggest ip. I think it's better that you erase any reference to mario so you could continue development this great game.

Reactions: Sliter

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm glad to see that you liked my work.
you are doing awesome and deserve more attention! want me to add any more details there?

You have amazing talent. This game looks better than the official. But why you named the game "super mario unimaker" and put mario as the main character? You could be in trouble. You using nintendos biggest ip. I think it's better that you erase any reference to mario so you could continue development this great game.
I wonder how much of a fangame can be a problem... I never heard of something like super mario crossover getting a problem...
I know using the trademarked name is not a good idea, this is why a lot of fangames/chinese ripoff get some funny names hahah

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)