Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario: The Last GBA Quest v2.0
Final Version
[2432]SMLGBAQ.png
The final version of a Super Mario fangame for the Game Boy Advance.
Original music was added, scrolling improved, and more was added. See changelog below.
Changelog said:
Final version. Improved scrolling, better mix of difficulty, running a backup, and adding original music.
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Development Thread on PlayerAdvance.org

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
kallekall said:
I hate the physic. But the graphic is great.

I don't like criticising developers because of my HUGE admiration in the effort these people put into their projects.
I do agree somewhat.
The jumping is a tad stiff/unresponsive and in some areas enemies pop into view - instant kill if small mario

Love the new enemies

Koopa Bomb, the sphinx
smile.gif

Looking forward to the rest
smile.gif

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Two fantastic-looking homebrewed GBA games in a month or so - this is fun!

Vampant said:
Shame doesnt work on ds, it would work via emulator on pc tho?
I can't see why you couldn't test it for yourself but I did for you: it works.
gbasp.gif

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'll be reviewing this for the Temper Post, but if anyone else would like to - give me a holler
smile.gif

Game is good, though I had problems with jumping and falling on the last one - hope this new version fixes that.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I gave this a try, the level design is good, and I like the original music, but the jumping is just so, urgh.
Walking has like no acceleration or deceleration, and that can really throw you off.

UnConnected

Trophies
XP
Country
This game looks really cool, but I have to confess that I am a noob in this area, so can't get it to work on my Nintendo with a M3 Real card. Any tips would be welcome!

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
UnConnected said:
This game looks really cool, but I have to confess that I am a noob in this area, so can't get it to work on my Nintendo with a M3 Real card. Any tips would be welcome!

You need either a GBA Flashcart, a GBA Expansion Pack or a GBA Emulator (eg for PC). You can't run it directly from a DS cart.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh, god... please, don't get this game... it sucks!!!

If you really want to play this, I'll give you some advice... shoot yourself in the foot, it'll be more fun!

It's a bad hash of the original Mario on the Gameboy... the black and white game boy... the controls are STIFF! When you jump on a goomba or koopa troopa, you fly straight up, and can't change direction. The koopa troopa's explode like a Bomb-omb, or the org. koopa troopa's from the GB version. The levels are almost identical (from the 3 I played).

Stay away!

I commend the guy/guy's who made it, the graphics are nicer, but the sound and controls just plain suck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."