Super Mario Star Road RELEASE! (Download avaliable)

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Took me one hour to get this star:
glide64sm64starroad02.png
Am I just bad or was it really hard as hell? :P

Concidering its technically the first star its pretty hard to get but didnt take me that long lol i actually ended up doing the red coins in that level before i got that star. But yeah getting up to the 2nd last ledge was easy but the last one you have to do a run-backflip to get up there and its easy to fall but i got it!

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
And is the camera better, because that's my main problem atm.
The camera is a bit better but still buggy, it's easier to fix it with the camera control cheat, it is really playable with it enabled.
BTW I'm on 24 stars already lol and its getting pretty hard and more awesome.
Where can I find that for SM64, or is it only for this hacked version?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Where can I find that for SM64, or is it only for this hacked version?
I just applied the code to the regular super mario 64 u rom and it works fine too, I suppose the memory regions are the same.
I can't seem to find the code on Google, do you have a link that can help me? Sorry D:

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I can't seem to find the code on Google, do you have a link that can help me? Sorry D:
Just check the hack readme.
Thanks, I guess it works. Camera is still a bit off though, it was so much better in SMG.

Does this hack feature a lot of water levels? Because those are the most annoying so far, too damn sluggish to move.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Does this hack feature a lot of water levels? Because those are the most annoying so far, too damn sluggish to move.
Havent played 2 days now, there was only 1 water level for now and that's a pretty good one.
Thanks for the quick response(s)!
Got around 42 stars at the moment in SM64, it's pretty entertaining despite it's age and despite I'm not that into platformers. I can definitely feel the magic of it, and that's a major feat already. I've played SMG a year ago and that really felt like the true successor of SM64, incredibly detailed and fluently. Just a perfect game, even though I stopped after 40% already, couldn't say anything bad about that game, amazing stuff.

Thank God for save states in PJ64 though, else I probably would have quit already. I jump off cliffs way too often thanks to those iffy controls, luckily the save states are just a button away :yayN64:

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank God for save states in PJ64 though, else I probably would have quit already. I jump off cliffs way too often thanks to those iffy controls, luckily the save states are just a button away :yayN64:
LOL oh yeah, the hack is pretty much annoying in some parts, without save states you would freak out :P

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well I'm at 65 stars in the original SM64 now, I basically put it on hold for 10 months and now I'm playing again. I just want to complete the game and then I'll dive into this hack. I must say it's already a very impressive game (SM64), some level designs are hard to figure out, even now. (Tick Tock Clock) Cool stuff, and to see this hack has 30 worlds (DOUBLE the original), that's just amazing stuff. Ty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2