Super Mario Star Road 2 (N64 Hack Progress Thread)

Skelux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Super Mario Star Road 2 aims to include over 240 stars, 40+ high quality levels, advanced assembly programming, and a fully new soundtrack. The first preview will show you the bonus level "Sound-Step Seas", featuring Beat-Block and Note-Block behaviors. New enemies may be introduced to the level further into development.

If you are interested in my work: https://sites.google.com/site/supermario64starroad/
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Skelux
The original SM Star Road:

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loved your first version, and so has my brother. I love how unique and thematic your levels are :)

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's great and I can't wait for it, but I'm a little concerned about the Health system. It looks like you're using a 2D Mario style of health, am I right?

I would personally prefer 3D Mario's to have the life wedges as in 64, Sunshine, and Galaxy (2).

Smash Br0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome!! I absolutely loved the first Star Road - collected every star. Thanks for that amazing mod.

Please keep up the fantastic work, Skelux. Can't wait to play Star Road 2! There aren't many great 3D platforming collect-a-thons anymore.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome!! what the ETA on this? I imagine there is still much work to be done, but how far along are you? How long do you imagine it will take to finish? Can not wait!! Loved the first one, still haven't beat it yet, will have to return to it tonight now that I'm reminded of it. Also I love that this works on the Wii too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.