Not open for further replies.

simalexander3009

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now my Switch is on version 7.0.1 and my Super Mario Odyssey is on version 1.0.0 and I can't play it on its current version and I don't want to update to the latest version of Super Mario Odyssey. Is there a way just update to version 1.2.0 only? Please tell me there is a way for this to happen.

JBMario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Right now my Switch is on version 7.0.1 and my Super Mario Odyssey is on version 1.0.0 and I can't play it on its current version and I don't want to update to the latest version of Super Mario Odyssey. Is there a way just update to version 1.2.0 only? Please tell me there is a way for this to happen.
Why don't you want to the 1.3.0 update? To answer your question, download the 1.2.0 update and install it normally. That's all you have to do.

simalexander3009

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's because the SX Pro cheats won't work on 1.3.0 but what do you mean download the update and install it normally I thought if I updated it. It would update to the latest version only not the versions in between the latest update am I wrong?

JBMario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can find and download the 1.2.0 update online (in the NSP format) and then install it on your Switch. I can’t give you a link because it’s not allowed here.

MKTV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can find and download the 1.2.0 update online (in the NSP format) and then install it on your Switch. I can’t give you a link because it’s not allowed here.

I can't find the 1.2.0 update anywhere online. Is there any way you can provide a link? Thanks.

EDIT: I installed the 1.2.0 update but it keeps saying "A software update is required. Update data will be downloaded now". It didn't say this before I deleted Super Mario Odyssey. Now it keeps saying this after I installed it again.

EDIT 2: Nevermind, everything's solved.

Last edited by MKTV,
Reactions: Chris_ds0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb