Gaming Super Mario Maker for 3DS - Are you mad of the limitations of it?

Are you mad for the limitations? (No online sharing, no searching by ID, no costumes, etc...)

• Total voters

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Like I've already said before the fact it doesn't have online makes me well happy because the 3DS version won't be flooded with those automatic no move and music levels like if you check the top levels on the Wii U version it's pretty much guaranteed at this point that you will see one of those types of levels.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, okay. Positive news.

But who would sell a 30 Anniversary collectors item for that much? O_O
Do they know is a event item? Umm also does it work in other games like super smash bros or yoshi wooly world or something? Maybe that why is so cheap, one trick pony amiibo?

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, okay. Positive news.

But who would sell a 30 Anniversary collectors item for that much? O_O
Do they know is a event item? Umm also does it work in other games like super smash bros or yoshi wooly world or something? Maybe that why is so cheap, one trick pony amiibo?
It works the same as any other Mario amiibo in other games (Yoshi, Smash Bros, etc) but works as a Big Mushroom dispenser in this one.

WaterDemonBaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not personally peeved by it, I can somewhat understand if it has something to do with hardware limitations, or what might be a bigger problem for them, exploits for homebrew. And since I don't own a Wii U, (and will probably never buy one at all,) I am 100% fine with this with 2 siblings I can torture with levels.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No, because a homebrew to split the saves into individual levels and reassemble them will be made within 1 month of release or I quit the scene.

what if they'll be already individual files in the save archive

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I like trains.

But yeah, I am a bit annoyed by it. I have the Wii U version, so I'll just be playing that, but if there's a way to transfer my levels to the Wii U version easily, I might use the 3DS version to make some levels on the go.

Reactions: Ev1lbl0w

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I only streetpassed one guy the entire year. How am I supposed to find a guy playing Super Mario Maker and that has actually good levels?
Seriously, get out more. Go to a city. I walk around Portland and get streetpasses just waiting for trains and busses. My plaza is constantly full. Especially at conventions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.