Emulation Super Mario Maker - BUG

blackhawkmc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello all!

I have a bug in CEMU. When i play super Mario Maker it doesn`t show me bottom of screen sometimes, and also sometimes it crashes in 10life challege on 2nd course. Does anyone have idea what should i do???

My PC configuration:
Intel i7 6700K, 2x8GB DDR4, Intel GPU, Windows 10.. Runs fine with 60FPS, but those bugs making problems.. :S

Thank you!

SMM bug.png

blackhawkmc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i will get GTX graphic card soon, but I wanted to play it till then :/ It runs Mario Kart 8 fine, without any problem, but Mario Maker won`t run always, like on image, it doesn`t show bottom or crashes, also I can play only 10 lifes challenge and i can`t play others levels from players, any idaea about that? :(

D

Deleted User

FYI if you have an Intel card that supports OpenGL 4.0+, then you shouldn't have too many issues running Cemu. It says "unsupported" on the website because most Intel graphics cards don't do OpenGL 4.0. (I was lucky enough to pick up a MacBook pro that supported OpenGL 4.1, profit!)

Either way, if you do get Cemu working on your Intel card, do expect heavy lag. Especially in 3D games.

Reactions: DeltaTGT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated