RELEASE Super Mario Maker 2 Top weekly course dumps

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by CrisFTW, Jun 29, 2019.

?
  1. MEGA

2. Google Drive

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ThaDraGun

ThaDraGun GBAtemp Fan

Jul 15, 2007
    Canada
    All the files can't be put into one folder because they are all named the same and will overwrite.
    So I need to create multiple save files in checkpoint? And put each pack in each save created by checkpoint? Sorry Im not very familiar with checkpoint. I have only used it once to put the first level pack in.

2. Mchi5

Mchi5 Member

Newcomer
    May 13, 2019
    United States
    I think we talked about this before but easiest way I found was to make new switch profiles for each level pack. You can have up to 8 profiles at a time on the switch. Heck, I even named the profiles easy, Normal, expert, Super Exp to keep them straight. Therefore if you do this and load them all up you technically have 240 levels with you all the time (60 levels per pack x 4 packs)

Also it’s July 5th. Anyone else besides me checking this thread continuously for week 2 level packs to be posted by OP?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Last edited by Mchi5, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Sayern

Sayern Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 5, 2019
    France
    Thank you CrisFTW, can't wait for your next uploads

I made a pack for this but I just signed up and from what I've understand new users can't post links :(
    [Edit] It's ok now : https://www30.zippyshare.com/v/fVocXScP/file.html
    I had to create 32 fake stages on my profile then backup thoses files later.dat network.dat quest.dat save.dat and copy them on my Super Mario Maker World REMIX folder
    If I had 10 stages created only 10 would show on my SMMW REMIX save that's weird. So 32 stages max on thoses .dat
    Also must restore this save on main profile to get it to work (always have a backup of your principal profile if you don't want to lose your own save)

Last edited by Sayern, Jul 5, 2019
    TobiasAmaranth and arcsy like this.
  4. zakenz

zakenz Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2019
    United States
    Exactly, first timer using Checkpoint too, it's not that hard once u get used to it

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Yes thing is I'm planning to have a huge database of maps on my switch (more than 240+) and using profiles seems more complicated than checkpoint.

(I'm waiting like hell since 2 days lmao)

5. Sayern

Sayern Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 5, 2019
    France
    I'm also going to have a lot of stages ^^ so much easier with CrisFTW's packs

6. CrisFTW
    OP

CrisFTW GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    UPDATE: Week 2 level packs now dumped. Check the first post. All these levels were uploaded to the tinfoil site as well. Sorry for the delay. irl things to do. Enjoy :D

Budsixz, mendezagus, MobiusRJ and 9 others like this.
  7. alexj9626

alexj9626 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 2, 2016
    Panama
    Hey! Thanks again for this. Just one question. Every week you grab the top 60 lvls by category, so some weeks a couple of lvl could still be on the top 60 right, and they would be in the top for last week and for this week? Just to be sure, not all of them are new every week, right? Again thanks for the work.

zakenz likes this.
  8. zakenz

zakenz Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2019
    United States
    I already tried some packs and found duplicates, so yes !

9. Mchi5

Mchi5 Member

Newcomer
    May 13, 2019
    United States
    Thanks again for all these packs. Simply awesome

I wish the community would make more 3D World levels. I love how they look. I would myself but my level designing skills are terrible

10. nrukbs48

nrukbs48 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2019
    United Kingdom
    can some one upload super meat bros forver by gamexplain level code TWQ-8TV-KRG

11. Y0sh1

Y0sh1 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 31, 2017
    Ireland
    Thanks @CrisFTW for this!

There is an IGN video that showcases levels from 7 creators and the levels look amazing. Could you do a pack of their levels?

12. cschene

cschene Member

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2018
    United States
    Sorry if this was already mentioned but does anybody have a 100% save for story mode?

13. Vistor

Vistor Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2019
    Spain
    Hi, It is not posible make bubble on this game, true? The, great job Cris...

14. lordelan

lordelan GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 4, 2015
    Germany
    You can. Use 90DNS to go online while leaving Nintendo servers outside and enjoy MM-Linx.

15. CrisFTW
    OP

CrisFTW GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    Recommended using 90DNS if you live in the EUR region. Outside that, installing
    Incognito is the best option:teach:

16. lordelan

lordelan GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 4, 2015
    Germany
    Huh? Installing Incognito?
    Was there an update or something that I missed?
    I thought Incognito is just some prodinfo wiping script (which was even considered dangerous by some ppl since it leads to a mismatch between the logs of your console that have already been pushed to Ninty and your "logs" you have after using it.

17. CrisFTW
    OP

CrisFTW GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    All that is wrong. People spread bad rumors about Incognito. As long as you have a nand backup, installing Incognito will indeed wipe your prodinfo and will leave a backup in the sd card if you ever wish to restore to it (bad idea to restore if you have lots of homebrew activities). It will prevent Nintendo's server to ever ban you/update your system and malicious homebrew applications cannot steal your personal certificate

18. mendezagus

mendezagus GBAtemp Regular

Aug 29, 2017
    Argentina
    Brilliant work OP! So: can i upload the levels using goldtree? I looked up this Edizon homebrew for save management but it only works (so it says) with Kosmos and i´m using ReiNX since day one...

19. frankadank

frankadank Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2017
    United States
    Eagerly waiting for this!

20. silvershadow

silvershadow GBAtemp Regular

May 16, 2006
    Canada
    Thanks for the uploads @CrisFTW

just a suggestion, if you put the date in the file names first (zip files), They will stay organized so its a bit easier to sort them.

For example:
    instead of: 60 top asia only-super expert levels 07-06-19 by Cris.zip
    its easily organizible as: 20190706-60 top asia only-super expert levels by Cris or some variation of that. (using that date format, makes sure its stays in order forever.

mendezagus and CrisFTW like this.