COMPLETED Super Mario Maker 2 Top weekly course dumps

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by CrisFTW, Jun 29, 2019.

?
  1. MEGA

33.3%
  2. Google Drive

66.7%
  1. mr sp0ck

mr sp0ck Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2016
    Gambia, The
    hi, can you tell me how you dump the levels?
    I have an original switch and a switch with sxos on it and a original copy auf mario maker 2

greetings

2. CrisFTW
    OP

CrisFTW GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    You're welcome

I would but the variety pack is just a mash up of all 4 difficulty combined into one. It's just wasting more of my free time dumping the levels for you guys. Sorry :(

Download 60 levels, boot into any CFW (I use SXOS), only use Checkpoint or EdiZon, backup save and boot out of CFW. You're done. You can also use memloader as others have said but I don't know how to use and neither do I have a computer anymore to try it out. Only have my android phone at the moment until I have enough for a computer. I transfer files through FTP, zip them, and upload them to google drive for everyone to enjoy without potentially earning myself a ban from Nintendo. It could happen but 8 weeks of doing the same thing?Wow! How long can I really last? :rofl2:

eco95, kornjaca200 and arcsy like this.
  3. HiruleLink

HiruleLink Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    Italy
    I'll never stop being thankful, and it'll never be enough! Great job!

CrisFTW and kornjaca200 like this.
  4. kornjaca200

kornjaca200 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2017
    Netherlands
    Exactly my thoughts, i’m so happy with this thread and the work OP does for the community is superb.

CrisFTW and HiruleLink like this.
  5. CrisFTW
    OP

CrisFTW GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    Anything that keeps you guys happy is always a good thing! :D

6. kornjaca200

kornjaca200 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2017
    Netherlands
    10 weeks already, on to the next 10

7. srbinyu

srbinyu Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2019
    Serbia, Republic of
    Finally i can play mario maker again, thank you so much for this!

8. hihihi8

hihihi8 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sunday
    United States
    No new levels for this week? Did you stop?

9. kornjaca200

kornjaca200 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2017
    Netherlands
    I hope not, i think it’s because of 9.0 update and cfw wasn’t ready for it. But now it is so i hope new levels will continue.

10. CrisFTW
    OP

CrisFTW GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    I was going to make the announcement but I guess you noticed it. As of now, yeah. I am indeed stopping. I have too much going on and never enough time to do the things I want/need to do in life. You guys have at least 2,600 levels from all 11 weeks I've dumped levels. I think that should be good enough for anyone who's thinking about picking up Super Mario Maker 2.

Last edited by CrisFTW, Sep 15, 2019 at 8:10 PM
  11. claussm

claussm Newbie

Newcomer
    Saturday
    United States
    Thank you for this! I'm thinking of playing story mode on my main profile and loading these into a secondary profile until I complete the story.

12. silvershadow

silvershadow GBAtemp Regular

May 16, 2006
    Canada
    Thanks!

i barely finished all of week 1.

i skipped the easy and normal for week 2, finished expert, and im now working through super expert week 2. (i will go back to easy and normal when im taking a "break")

super expert, if you dont skip, really slows down the pace you complete levels. I've forced myself to do levels i normally just watch on youtube because they are too complicated. i didnt want any of your work to go in vein, so im playing every single stage, lol.

Thanks again!

13. zakenz

zakenz Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 26, 2019
    United States
    Thanks for the work and the fun you made for us, I was expecting something like that when they announced Mario Maker 2 for Switch. Fortunately there are people like you working to make others having fun. Also, the more the game lasts the less new levels are released so..

Again, huge thanks!