Super Mario Galaxy

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by biscuit, Nov 4, 2007.

1. biscuit
    OP

biscuit Member

Newcomer
    May 4, 2007
    United States
    I am now upto 104 stars. My problem is I don't know where the final 16 lay. I have 15 un-finished galaxys and need to know how you get the last star on them. On the good egg galaxy i've tried to collect 100 coins but the most i could find was 66 so i wasn't even close. I'm wondering if its got anything to do with the little plant sprouts i keep seeing. Does anybody know?

2. Umberto

Umberto Member

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2006
    Italy
    You have to defeat bowser and than will appear Purple Comets in 16 levels

3. biscuit
    OP

biscuit Member

Newcomer
    May 4, 2007
    United States
    Thank you that was doing me head in

4. HipN

HipN GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 3, 2007
    Canada
    Revisit the first few galaxies. There are comets in those. Also, there is a green star in the water galaxy somewhere, I think it's where there were those big ass fans or w/e they're called. Or it might be in that big penguin place...

5. george1nehme

george1nehme Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2007
    United States
  6. phantastic91

phantastic91 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 25, 2006
    United States
    California
    wait you need 100 coins in ever level to get stars as well?? that'll be such a waste of time and frustration. dam and i wanted to get luigi =/

7. george1nehme

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2007
    United States
    it was pretty easy just takes time

8. phantastic91

Sep 25, 2006
    United States
    California

i hated it in 64...you get around 50 coins and then you accidentally fall off a cliff or you die and omg you have to start all over >=/

9. robi

robi GBAtemp Regular

Nov 29, 2006
    France
    Houston, TX
    Damn, I wish I had the time to play video games all day. I have 9 stars...

..and I'm a good player, I just have to spend more time IRL.

10. george1nehme

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2007
    United States
    it happened to me lots and lots of times i got pissed b4 but i took my time which was weird because i like to hurry

11. phantastic91

Sep 25, 2006
    United States
    California
    sadly i never have time no more T_T in fact i have a shit load of hw right now. my plan was to do all my hw on saturday but galaxy was soo fun i played all day. i dont know how im going to finish it now =/... junior years sucks....ah well senior years gonna be awsome!!!!

ps: did thomas edison follow the law or bribe politicians during his road to fame??? just throwing it out there x] can't find the answer anywhere including google =/

sorry for goign off topic. im desperate for answers T_T

12. Hooya

Hooya GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 25, 2006
    United States
    Central Illinois
    Besides the 100 coin stars, how else do you get stars that aren't mentioned in the stage select thingy? Or is that pretty much it? I know I found a star that wasn't mentioned in the stage select (unexpected appearance of Yoshi or something like that)... I might have to shell out money for the guide. :/

I just started the game and have something like 13 stars (although that took me a few hours). You guys that beat the game twice through already must not have much else going on in your life.... And before launch you'll be griping about how you have no good games to play anymore.

13. BoneMonkey

BoneMonkey The cheese stash is a lie.

Banned
    Dec 9, 2006
    United States
    USA
    very cool video