Hacking Super Mario Galaxy

Fahrenheit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have a problem with the first Super Mario Galaxy. I'm using USB LoaderGX and the game will boot just fine and play fine till i get to the castle in the very beginning then it just goes to blank screen. The game was ripped using LoaderGX from my own fully working disk. Can anyone help? And any info you give me pleases keep in mind i'm very new!

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mausmi said:
Well i think that it was one of the most well-received Wii games in recent memory, and its sequel promises to improve on the experience with new worlds, power-ups, gameplay challenges and an enhanced co-op feature. Super Mario Galaxy is the true successor to Super Mario 64, offering vintage Mario gameplay in levels that are literally out of this world.
Why is that relevant?

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Krestent said:
mausmi said:
Well i think that it was one of the most well-received Wii games in recent memory, and its sequel promises to improve on the experience with new worlds, power-ups, gameplay challenges and an enhanced co-op feature. Super Mario Galaxy is the true successor to Super Mario 64, offering vintage Mario gameplay in levels that are literally out of this world.
Why is that relevant?
You posted it out of nowhere.

Fahrenheit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I borrowed a friends copy of SMG and copied it and same problem. Ive done some searching and found other people with the same problem but a reply on how to fix it never came. Other games work like Metroid Other M and Monster Hunter Tri. I'm using Configurable USB Loader now. If anyone could help me this is the only thing I cant get to work.

Fahrenheit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to close this tread. I switched to a external powered USB hard drive (the one I was using was USB powered) and it works great now
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.