Super Mario Galaxy Soundtrack reaches EU!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Nov 24, 2008.

Nov 24, 2008
  1. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    [​IMG]

We're assuming that this is a clerical error of some sort -- perhaps a new intern keeps uploading the wrong images and product descriptions for Wii Fit wallpapers. For the second week in a row, actual items have been added to the European Stars Catalogue, and they are cool.

For 3,850 and 4,850 points, respectively, European gamers have the chance to buy the Gold and Platinum Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack discs previously exclusive to the Japanese Club Nintendo. The Gold edition features 28 tracks, and the two-disc Platinum set contains a staggering 81 tracks.

It's been roughly one year since the items' release in Japan, but considering that nobody expected to see them available anywhere else ever, we have a hard time calling this "late." If you somehow have a ridiculous stock of Stars, go now! These items probably won't last the day."

Source

2. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
    Aww... I used to have that many stars, but blew them all on Pokemon Snap. [​IMG]

On the other hand, they wouldn't ship it to Portugal either...

3. SoulAnger

Member SoulAnger MENUdo's Developer

Philippines
    Dang, the music of this game is so solid, I might order one.

4. Issac

Member Issac Mini-mod

Sweden
    Contains Cursing:

it's so fucked up! sweden's not a part of that fucking club nintendo "europe"!!!
    I think club nintendo in europe is run by some of those "I are stupid"-americans you can see on jay leno. since europe consists of Uk, italy, spain, germany, france... and maybe the netherlands and belgium, not sure about those two... anyway: what about all the other countries??

I've managed to save up 1,450 star points (which is reduced to 450 now, due to the "if you don't use them, you lose them"-system), in the first few weeks when it was introduced... If I'd get points for every nintendo game i've bought: I'd have way over 10,000... but oh no... Sweden is not a part of europe... so fuck the swedes, fuck the finnish ppl.. fuck everyone else...

I'm a music-holic... I'm a "Special edition"-holic... I want the platinum cd! I'd give $$$ for it.. but no, let's limit it to the largest countries in europe, in the mainland... let's hold eachother's back and not let anyone else in into our elitist pact....

I'm sorry, ranting all away.. but this time i'm starting to feel more than fucked.
    Limited Pre-edition DS, only CN-members in THOSE countries
    this!
    other stuff that's been exclusive, except those wallpapers and screensavers >_>
    and soon, probably that game and watch collection, since it's coming to the US soon.... :/

Sweden: Pay More, Get Less!