Just wanted to post a quick summary of my experiences with getting the recent Super Mario Galaxy ISO that's floating around the web to work. There seems to be quite a bit of contradictory or misleading information, so I wanted to let you guys know what has definitely worked for me. First off, I'm on a PAL Wii with Cyclowiz installed and patched up to the latest 3.6BETA firmware. I was also running the latest 3.1E firmware obtained by updating the Wii over the internet in the normal way through the Wii system menus. My language is set to English. First thing I tried was to just burn the ISO and fire it up on the Wii, to see what would happen. It immediately asked me to update the firmware, and if I didn't want to do this, I would have to hold the power button down for four seconds. This sounded like a bad thing to do (I had read something somewhere), so I didn't do it and went off and did some more research. [It appears that, if I were to just run the update as requested, my PAL Wii would be firmware upgraded with the NTSC (US) firmware that comes on the leaked Mario Galaxy ISO and my Wii would be semi-bricked. Glad I didn't do that. (*apparently, this might not be true. Can anyone provide evidence to prove updating a PAL Wii with the NTSC firmware on the US SMG won't semi-brick it?)] So, I went off and found the 1.3 version of Wii Brick Blocker (first time I've used it) and patched a COPY of the original ISO. I burned two DVDs - one with the original un-brick-blocked ISO, and one with the brick-blocked ISO. [As an aside, someone really should port brick blocker to something other than crappy .Net Windows-only. I had to dig out some crap old laptop to be able to use brick blocker. Thanks!]. For those that don't know, brick blocker will remove the bit of the game disk that requires you to update to the latest firmware - it is the updating to this firmware that might brick your Wii, and therefore removing the bit that forces you to update will block any potential bricking that may occur! At this point, I tried just running the brick-blocked DVD. This resulted in a black screen and unresponsive Wii Remote (usually the lights flash when the console starts a new game). I restarted the Wii and ejected the disk. Then, with the DVD that wasn't brick-blocked, I popped it in, clicked on the game disk channel on the Wii and timidly ran the firmware updater until about the 10-15% mark, at which point I pulled the cable out of the Wii. When the Wii rebooted, I ejected the non-brick-blocked DVD and put in the bricked-blocked one instead (the one that wasn't going to try and firmware update me). After a quick restart of the console (to make sure the Cyclowiz was properly reset), up comes Super Mario Galaxy in the game channel, and it runs without a problem. Superb! As an aside, I do just want to say that this game looks completely awesome. Please please please, if you're going to rip off this game now, please please buy it when it comes out. Support good games on the Wii! I've had my copy on pre-order since the beginning of the year. Hope this is of help to someone.