rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i burnt it twice in a dvd-r and a dvd rw

dvd-r just after the 'wear the wrist stap thing' it comes the game disk cannot be read

dvd rw-plays fine but when the castle is being taken away in the starting it freezes and it says game disc cannot be read

HELP ME!

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bumpzzzzzzzzzzz
frown.gif

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im launching it through neogamma r6 and backup launcher gamma 3 and i get the same issue its a pal game and ive buren about 40 games on the same kind of disc and ive never had a problem like this before

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
rockstar99 said:
im launching it through neogamma r6 and backup launcher gamma 3 and i get the same issue its a pal game and ive buren about 40 games on the same kind of disc and ive never had a problem like this before
Well forget the RW that will rarely work! As for the -R you need to tell us what the media type is. But as everyone has said before this is almost certain to be a media/burn speed problem (the fact that it states the media cant be read is a clue). The only other possibility is your wii lens is failing.

dalekdan10

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i dont think you should burn wii games (your not meant to burn any games) i thought it was only ps2 games and then you need a chipped ps2 to play that, and i think you need 2 be experienced to chip a wii, im probably wrong as im only 12, anyway at least i tried

Posts merged

i dont think you should burn wii games (your not meant to burn any games lol) i thought it was only ps2 games and then you need a chipped ps2 to play that, and i think you need 2 be experienced to chip a wii, im probably wrong as im only 12, anyway at least i tried

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night