XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Yay!
He's unlocked from the beginning now!
yay.gif
Sweet, but that makes me wonder: Is Luigi still the same as in SMG1? Because he was pretty much better than Mario in every way.
It'd be too easy to play through the game with Luigi, though I guess they'll make an achievement or something where you still have to beat the game with both characters.

I have the first game. he's playable in the first game? Since went? How do you unlock him. After beating bowser the final time, I stop playing. SMG along with M64 and Mario:SS are frustrating pieces of shit. I swear capcom secretly made these games.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apart from the 3d games, Luigi is just a taller mario. With the exception of Super Mario Bros 2 (not the lost levels piece of shit, but the REAL SMB2.)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
chartube12 said:
I have the first game. he's playable in the first game? Since went? How do you unlock him. After beating bowser the final time, I stop playing.
you need to get ALL 120 stars (good luck!) and you beat bowser again than talk to rosi and you can unlock him. you than get to play the whole game again with another 120 stars (their the same stars) get all these and you can unlock a new galaxy (which is lame it's just the 1st level when you run up to peaches castle) where you get 1 final star.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...