Not open for further replies.

gbasource

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I found these 4 videos of someone playing mario galaxy 2 on their wii. Its the first 40 minutes of the game. I havent got a clue how she managed to get her hands on the game early and Ive asked her how she got her hands on it so I hope she will reply. Please dont let this thread spiral out of control with talks about leaks and wanting people to upload it. It will be available when its ready. Now enjoy....

http://www.youtube.com/v/nU3FI_jsOJ4

http://www.youtube.com/v/kHpM7Xf9Ds8

http://www.youtube.com/v/UZNYG4S5O3I

http://www.youtube.com/v/wxtXn7ZhI_s

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How she got it early? Most likely from a press kit. More than just members of an actual press get these: youtube reviewers, bloggers, etc etc. Plus, it's well known that most retailers already received their shipments of the game, set for the Sunday launch. It's not /that/ difficult to get your hands on one if you /really/ wanted to. The game does retail in 3+ days.

agimann

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
thanks, the video is really nice
smile.gif
I`ll try contact the girl too then, hear what she has to say.

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, I don't even understand why she's making a "Walkthrough/Playthrough/Let's Play" she's doing a commentated "walkthrough" video, so I guess it's a Let's Play, even though she isn't talking 99% of the time. By far the worst candidate choice to do a LP or Walkthrough of this game, they really should have chose someone who was experianced with doing LP's or walkthroughs if they were permitting her to put videos out of it already... someone along the lines of:

gloverrandall (he already said he wants to do it, I think he's waiting on the leak or release also, probably leak as he's from the UK)
nintendocaprisun (he's good, but I don't think he does new games, and... his video quality sucks horribly.)
chuggaaconroy (probably the most overrated lper, but at least he has experiance and would be better than this person.)

She won't up it, I don't know why you guys are even trying. Her Occuptation on youtube is set to IGN Freelancer, you really think she'll allow millions to pirate the game when they were all saying it was her who did it? I don't think so, be real, remember Kongznuts.

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
Um.... I already posted this video on page 4 of the "Some Super Mario Galaxy 2 levels revealed *spoilers*!" topic before this topic was even up.

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PsychoticDust said:
Um.... I already posted this video on page 4 of the "Some Super Mario Galaxy 2 levels revealed *spoilers*!" topic before this topic was even up.

...And now you want... a cookie for it?

domakesay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
why are you people surprised someone has gotten a copy,
its on sale now all over london import shops and lots of places in america have broken the date.
its available if you want to buy....
the problem is that all the sites which at times might discuss pirating copies are pretty much banning all mario galaxy 2 pirate talk until the weekend.
scene has the game but have been told or are holding back upload until sunday.(have no idea why)
if you want it just make a few phonecalls, you'll see that street dates are being broken all over the place

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
FoulPlay said:
PsychoticDust said:

Your powers of perception fail you. I was merely saying that the video had already been linked to elsewhere on GBAtemp already.

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PsychoticDust said:
FoulPlay said:
PsychoticDust said:

Your powers of perception fail you. I was merely saying that the video had already been linked to elsewhere on GBAtemp already.

Oh sorry gent I merely thought you were trying to get people to praise you for posting it earlier/wanting credit for the original source post. My bad, chap!

mendusa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow of all the people to play the game first had to be this ungrateful gal she isn't a fan of the galaxy format anymore and after 5 mins came to the conclusion it's the exact same nothing new.The damn princess does she ever learn and supersized Koopa I wonder is it gonna be a shadow of the collessus type encounter at the end of it.Can't wait for this game the wii is doing great this year so far alot of good games been released and something for everyone
yaywii.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: