Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wii.gif
Super Mario Galaxy 2 announced for Wii
A direct sequel to the original + Yoshi!
During Nintendo's E3 2009 conference, Cammie Dunaway announced Super Mario Galaxy 2 for the Wii. This direct sequel to Super Mario Galaxy looks very similar in setting and gameplay, but re-introduces Yoshi to the Mario universe. Check out the video below.

discuss.png
 Discuss

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
berlinka said:
Wow! Thank you Nintendo for bringing the Nintendo fans what they want. And if it ain't broke don't fix it. Super Mario Galaxy was the best Mario game I ever played. So this is just the fix I need!
biggrin.gif
Galaxy is the best 3D Mario as its more akin to the NES/SNES Mario games. More of the same but with Yoshi and it does look better but at the end of the day its bound to be a great game.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
anaxs said:
i love this game bt i dont have the first one so i dont know the story here
haha what story? The story in a mario game is never important.

I know it isn't going to be as revolutionary as the first galaxy but i could care less. This is exactly what I wanted. So long as they have a good amount of content and make the game harder I'll be in heaven.

ViRGE

Trophies
XP
Country
Humm, I'm not sure if this is a good thing. SMG was damn near perfect - it was easily the greatest platformer of all times, and quite likely the swan song for the genre. having exhausted their ideas in the first game, I don't think Nintendo should be making a sequel. There's no way it's ever going to be as good as the first, so it's just going to sully the whole line.

Some things are better left untouched.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChaosBoi said:
Good grief, I haven't even play the first one yet D: ! But my lil bro will find this as good news, since he's already beaten the first one and wants more.
I second that, I haven't even beaten the first one yet. Though this is good news. I may have to download Galaxy and start playing again...after I get Punch Out and Mario Kart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1