yaywii.gif

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
o no here it comes
tongue.gif
get are going to get a ton of people asking were to get the game is it up ect...

well when its released we will know

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you guys think about making this the official hype thread? I am so pumped for this game; I've been playing the first one the last few days in anticipation.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
CJL18 said:
Bladexdsl said:
oh trust me it's out THERE just no one has leaked it yet
hate2.gif

after what happened to that AUS guy do you think anyone would be brave enough to leak this before it comes out
Maybe, but they'll have learned not to take geotagged pictures of themselves in the process of leaking it.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Leakage, i pray for leakage!

Made me laugh out loud. Only in this day and age in this this forum and thread would that statement not elicit mad laughter from all reading it.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Kafluke said:
QUOTE said:
Leakage, i pray for leakage!

Made me laugh out loud. Only in this day and age in this this forum and thread would that statement not elicit mad laughter from all reading it.
I didn't laugh out loud but I did find the statement ridiculous.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, even when it does get leaked, you do realize that there will be AP on it, right?

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but you will probably have to wait days/weeks after the leak for it to be playable.

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
Guys, even when it does get leaked, you do realize that there will be AP on it, right?

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but you will probably have to wait days/weeks after the leak for it to be playable.

when has there ever not been AP on a major nintendo release, and when has it ever taken weeks let alone days for someone to hack it?

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CJL18 said:
Brian117 said:

when has there ever not been AP on a major nintendo release, and when has it ever taken weeks let alone days for someone to hack it?

Sorry, I meant a week*.

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
CJL18 said:
Brian117 said:

Sorry, I meant a week*.

it wont take a week 2-3days top hackers love breaking nintendos AP protection especially on HUGE games alot of hackers will be working on breaking it the second it's released just watch
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: