Super Mario from a First Person Camera (Now in 3D)

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Argentum Vir said:
_Chaz_ said:
Probably. But then again, I didn't like the video. So I commented negatively.

It was more of an ironic thing to say, actually. If you read my comment, it's less trolling and more of a negative statement. It was only considered trolling because people don't like to be told they are wrong.
Ah, I see. I though you were just being classic _Chaz instead of new _Chaz_. Next time just say that you commented negatively and others didn't like it. When you said trolling because you didn't like it, I though of someone from 4Chan.
Because everyone from 4chan is a distasteful troll.

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
_Chaz_ said:
Argentum Vir said:
_Chaz_ said:

It was more of an ironic thing to say, actually. If you read my comment, it's less trolling and more of a negative statement. It was only considered trolling because people don't like to be told they are wrong.
Ah, I see. I though you were just being classic _Chaz instead of new _Chaz_. Next time just say that you commented negatively and others didn't like it. When you said trolling because you didn't like it, I though of someone from 4Chan.
That's about right.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Argentum Vir said:
_Chaz_ said:

I see the site as a troll in itself. The users are just gnomes. I'm sorry if there was any miscommunication, I didn't mean to offend.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)