Super Mario Deluxe | Forwarder SM64, SMSunshine, SMGalaxy

Fadi5555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please can you make the same treatment for Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury I want to the separate each game has own nsp.

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Please can you make the same treatment for Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury I want to the separate each game has own nsp.
Follow these instructions and replace the contents of the exefs and romfs folders with those of 3Dworld. Use another ID different from the collection, using the same one can cause missing update problems or even not allow you to install the game again and force you to reset the console. This happens when uninstalling the collection or forwarder that share the same Id.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/create-your-own-nsp-forwarder-with-nsos-n64-emulator.605815/

Reactions: Fadi5555

Fadi5555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Follow these instructions and replace the contents of the exefs and romfs folders with those of 3Dworld. Use another ID different from the collection, using the same one can cause missing update problems or even not allow you to install the game again and force you to reset the console. This happens when uninstalling the collection or forwarder that share the same Id.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/create-your-own-nsp-forwarder-with-nsos-n64-emulator.605815/
Thank you so much for replying.
But when I do that and enter for example Mario 3d world can I still see the bowser’s fury menu or inter to the game directly?

Imancol

Otak Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Thank you so much for replying.
But when I do that and enter for example Mario 3d world can I still see the bowser’s fury menu or inter to the game directly?
So far I don't know if 3D World shares a multitutile:
3D World <-- Launcher --> Bowser Fury
Verify, for example, that when starting the game, being in launcher, the ID ends in 0, and when starting the 2 games, the last digits of the ID change to 1 0 2, with Edizon SE or some other overlay. Oh well NXdumptool, when trying to extract the exefs or romfs, it shows you various id's.

Reactions: Fadi5555

jordanbelinsky

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This didn't work for me on the new atmosphere and switch firmware 15, do you by chance know of a way to fix - or is it possible it was an issue on my end.

Nevermind, fresh install of everything fixed this for me - must have been an issue on my part. Thank you!

Last edited by jordanbelinsky,

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
gonna revive this thread, i had all 3 games as stand alone single NSP(not a forwarder), my HDD contaning these files died, i forgot where i got them from

if anyone knows who made or has them, send me a DM

BryanTheArchivist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to keep all three games as one launcher BUT when selecting SM64 it would instead boot the .nro for the decomp as opposed to the version provided with the game? Sunshine and Galaxy work as expected but SM64 is forwarded?

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can this work on Yuzu android? Tried to put the contents into yuzu load folder but still hangs at building shaders.

Edit... Helps if i put ot on the correct directory! Managed to get sunshine running but galaxy just goes back to yuzu menu.

Thanks for these anyway!

Last edited by Lostbhoy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it