Super Mario Bros. in Animal Crossing GC on my Wii?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by stopthenadness, Jun 6, 2015.

1. stopthenadness
    OP

stopthenadness Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Hi guys! I'm new here and about to bring up a topic that's already been beat to death. Sorry!

NOTE: If the solution to my question has been answered in another thread, please redirect me to it. Thanks!

Here goes:

So, I have the original Wii, with Gamecube support. I'm going to go ahead and buy Animal Crossing: Population Growing, the original US Gamecube version. Mostly because I love the franchise, but also because hey! NES games for free!

It's been brought to my attention, however, that the following games cannot be obtained without external help:
    • Mario Bros.
    • Ice Climber
    • Super Mario Bros.
    • The Legend of Zelda
    These are the most attractive games to me, and I'd love to have them! Does anyone have a solution for me as to how to obtain them? If possible, I'd like to do this without having to buy Action Replays. If it's needed, however, so be it.
    Thank you very much!

2. RevPokemon

RevPokemon GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl

Aug 24, 2014
    United States
    Fort Gay, West Virginia
  3. stopthenadness
    OP

stopthenadness Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Will try this when I get the game! It might be a while from now, probably should have made this post as I got it haha. But I'll bookmark everything & see how it goes whenever I get it. Thanks!

4. RevPokemon

Aug 24, 2014
    United States
    Fort Gay, West Virginia
    You can practice a bit on anonther gcn game if you want to tho

5. 3DSXLGamer

3DSXLGamer GBAtemp Regular

May 16, 2013
    Canada
    Animal Forest
    Only legit way is to do it is with someone that already has it and the code trading thing at nooks,

6. RevPokemon

Aug 24, 2014
    United States
    Fort Gay, West Virginia
    Even the you can't get smb