Gaming Super Mario Bros. 3 Wii U eShop

TheCasketMan

Keyblade Apprentice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was great before but less great now, since reviewer might find it dated. For example, when i was a kid i enjoyed Resident Evil 1, but i find it bad now due to the dated controls.

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you were too critical on Super Mario Bros. 3. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I still love this game and I have replayed it so many times and still enjoy the game and never get tired of playing it.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
It's still the best 2D Mario game for me and the best 3D Mario game... I don't want to say Mario Sunshine or Mario 3D World, or even Mario Galaxy let's just call it a tie.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pros:
Great Music

Cons:
Repetitive and plain music
5837494.jpg

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More seriously, it depends on whether they use the whole scale (with 5 being average) or not (5 being garbage anything lower being nuclear waste or worse). I hate anyone using the latter type of scale already, and in that case this score is most bogus, but if they're using the former scale, I can sort of see where they're coming from.

Not that I agree either way, (8-8.5, maybe 9) but its like going from crazy bananas to minor disagreement.

Reactions: Jelani Thompson

Jelani Thompson

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
alwaysnintendo.com
XP
Country
Canada
More seriously, it depends on whether they use the whole scale (with 5 being average) or not (5 being garbage anything lower being nuclear waste or worse). I hate anyone using the latter type of scale already, and in that case this score is most bogus, but if they're using the former scale, I can sort of see where they're coming from.

Not that I agree either way, (8-8.5, maybe 9) but its like going from crazy bananas to minor disagreement.

Thanks for your feedback :D I'll definitely try to improve my reviews in the future :)

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Music is what Mario and Sonic games have always nailed it, and even more so on their newest titles, i.e, SM3DW & SLW.

Anyone that says SM3DW/SLW have plain bland songs have no taste in quality music.

Jelani Thompson

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
alwaysnintendo.com
XP
Country
Canada
Music is what Mario and Sonic games have always nailed it, and even more so on their newest titles, i.e, SM3DW & SLW.

Anyone that says SM3DW/SLW have plain bland songs have no taste in quality music.

Yes, I totally agree. But I didn't say the music was bland. I merely stated that it could get a bit repetitive at times...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool