Gaming Super Mario Bros. 3 Confirmed for Japan 3DS eShop!

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd have thought the SNES version would've been the better choice. Hell, for that matter why don't we have a 3D remake of the Super Mario All Stars + World cartridge? For that, Nintendo can have my points card with a happy ending. Throw in a full 3D Classics version of the original Starwing and I'll have my frankly gorgeous best friend Amelia be your personal slave for the day. And that chick can suck a golf ball through 20 feet of garden hose.

Reactions: VMM

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
32479179.jpg

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I prefer a remake of Super Mario Advance 4, with the SNES colors restored, music from the SNES version instead of GBA, and World-E stages available as DLC. Now that would be awesome.

Reactions: VMM

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dear ninty, please kindly remove your miniscule pin heads from your fecal encrusted anuses ,2 F-ing years to release nes games ,and not in 3d WTF ,why did i bother buying a 3d system?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
dear ninty, please kindly remove your miniscule pin heads from your fecal encrusted anuses ,2 F-ing years to release nes games ,and not in 3d WTF ,why did i bother buying a 3d system?
Nintendo already stated that creating a 3D classic was more time consuming and expensive than they had initially thought. Unless the process is simplified, I wouldn't expect another 3D classic to crop up any time soon.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Great! But it's still gonna be a long way off until it goes international. They've had The Lost Levels for almost 6 months, after all.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
One thing that really sucks is that Nintendo do not let us remap the buttons on VC titles.
SMB and megaman button configuration really sucks.

Why Nintendo?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You shouldn't be questioning Nintendo, question the millions of people and critics who have been saying they mostly play with the 3D off. Personally, I still play with the 3D on in every game because it brings me in more, except for NSMB2, 3D in that sucks.

Anyways, this is cool, it'd be sweet if it was in 3D, but I can live without. It'd be even better if it filled up the 3DS screen.

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing that really sucks is that Nintendo do not let us remap the buttons on VC titles.
SMB and megaman button configuration really sucks.

Why Nintendo?
AND.... This is why i bought a DS2 Flash Cartridge. I think Big companies, never use their own product.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Are you guys stupid or something? Just get the rom and play it using a flash card and emulator.

That's the stupidiest thing I ever read.

1st) It's illegal
2nd) The 3DS screen resolution is much more appropriated to NES emulation.
3rd) 3DS is a lot more powerful than DS, turning it better to emulation in many aspects.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0