Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 wiiu vc ?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by flashmanx, Jan 13, 2019.

1. flashmanx
    OP

flashmanx Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2010
    United States
    No I'm not posting in the wrong section. I'm here to ask is there a way to get the wiiu version of this game playable in a vc gba inject?
    I watched a remake rebreak youtube thing and he said the e reader had 38 more levels and theres a patch rom out there if you search I didn't find that but I did find nintendo released it on wiiu
    is there a patch or another way to play it without a wiiu?

please and thank you.

2. CeeDee

CeeDee Doing The Best I Can

GBAtemp Patron
    CeeDee is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 4, 2014
    United States
  3. flashmanx
    OP

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2010
    United States
    wow quick thanks'

ok trying this again my cia inject said save file corrupt

4. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    1. Download Super Mario Advance 4 (Wii U Virtual Console).zip (50.5 KB - CFACCCA0).
    2. Extract the SMA4 (USA, Australia) (Rev 1) to (USA) (VC Edition).xdelta (49.8 KB - 564EB205).
    3. Download 2140 Super Mario Advance 4 - Super Mario Bros. 3.gba (4.00 MB - 88DAB27F).
      • It has to be the Rev 1 version of this game.
      • Do not mistaken this for the original 1195 Super Mario Advance 4 - Super Mario Bros. 3.gba (4.00 MB - A44BA79F).
    4. Patch the *.gba rom with the *.xdelta patch using xDelta UI. The output patched *.gba rom will be (8.00 MB - D4C13AC3).
    5. GBA VC inject the patched *.gba rom using NSUI Beta 27.
      • ROM save type: Flash 1Mbit (Macronix, ID: 0x092C2)
    You must press (Start) to Save & Quit whenever going back to the game's start menu before turning off the 3DS or returning to HOME Menu. Failure to heed this advice will erase your progress. This will also happen on the unpatched, base version of SMA4:SMB3 when played on desktop mGBA emulator.

Last edited by TurdPooCharger, Jan 13, 2019
  5. flashmanx
    OP

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2010
    United States
    i know all that except the last part about start to save and quit but thank you anyway I appreciate all of you.

I grabbed gbsp emulator for my psp and put it on that. however I went to new game level card you press x it switches from mario and luigi and when you pre r1 demo card and (inert word I forgot) card appears. when you load them it says cant connect to to ereader. but I'll try again after work.