Super Mario Advance 4 SMB 3, dont work on SCL

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by marblearch111, Nov 10, 2006.

1. marblearch111
    OP

marblearch111 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2006
    Super Mario Advance 4 - Super Mario Bros. 3 (EU) rom no 1631, can anybody get this to work, i want to play the GBA version using my supercard lite, it is listed as working perfect on the SC compataible list, but when i load up the game it freezes on the world1 map screen, please help, i dont want to play the nes version, i like the new colourful backgrounds the GBA version has. when patching i always leave it on default settings, if there another way to get it to work please let me know, i tried it on 1.63-2.56, and 1.70-2.57

Thanks

2. [M]artin

[M]artin .

Nov 7, 2006
    United States
    No idea, maybe you could try looking for the U.S.A. version? (Practically the same thing right?)

3. rayden

rayden Member

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2006
    Gambia, The
    I think I've had some trouble with it myself - try choosing save file 2 or 3 instead of 1 at the beginning.

4. safariman72

safariman72 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2006
    Yeah even if you delete the savegame that appears there, it still crashes when you use it. As Rayden says the other 2 saves points work fine.

5. innercy

innercy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 22, 2006
    use another ver.use rom no.2161.it works fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice