Homebrew Super Mario 64 VC Wad Problem: Audio Lag?

jakebfb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hello! I was trying to play the virtual console release of Super Mario 64 with a wad I installed, however the audio is super laggy. It only plays on every other frame and it's really annoying. The game is fully playable, but the audio is really distracting. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
What region is your Wii? What region is the Wad? Do you force the correct video format? Are you sure it's a good dump?

I've played many SM64 many times on my Wii and never had issues like those. In fact the game runs quite better than on a real N64 (and with better resolution too).

jakebfb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
What region is your Wii? What region is the Wad? Do you force the correct video format? Are you sure it's a good dump?

I've played many SM64 many times on my Wii and never had issues like those. In fact the game runs quite better than on a real N64 (and with better resolution too).

I have tried three different dumps and they all have the same issue. I have a PAL Wii and two of the three dumps have been PAL, still has the same issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/