1. AboodXD

AboodXD I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.

United Arab Emirates
    Guess we will never know.

That guy should have saved himself the embarrassment and just not make up random garbage to mislead others.

Vague Rant likes this.
  2. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Well, I am guessing that there will be no further Updates with the Pastebin Links of the different Builds. From the Page I have........

UltraSUPRA likes this.
  3. raxadian

raxadian GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Argentina
    Hope someone else fixes the Dreamcast version at least.

Smoker1 likes this.
  4. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I am hoping for a Updated Vita Version that has a Usable TitleID so VitaCheat/Final Cheat can be used.

5. raxadian

Argentina
    You need cheats? The game has so many useful bugs is ridiculous. If you want an easier version just play the DS version as Yoshi, it makes the game a joke and when you need a particular character is very easy to find the right hat.

6. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Well, to be used. Want to create a Moonjump Code. Game is easy, but there are times the Wall Jump does not cooperate. LOL.
    Thing is, the Dev who does/did VitaCheat/FinalCheat, had no intention on allowing Homebrew to be used with it. Hence, he only made it so Games or Apps that have PCSx##### as the TitleID can be used with it. SM6400001 will not do anything when you hit L+DPad Right

7. raxadian

Argentina
    Again the bugs alone are more than enough.

I guess is technically possible to modify the save files to add cheats if you are so crazy about it but it would take some work.

Smoker1 likes this.
  8. PROTOBOY

PROTOBOY GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Imagine if someone manages to port F-Zero from n64 aswell :O:nds:

9. raxadian

Argentina
    And add the extra stuff of the 64DD....

PROTOBOY likes this.
  10. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

United States
    Dunno if it's been mentioned, but there's a build by Cholodroid floating around with HD models and the 60 FPS patch. It also apparently has controller support. For anyone who wants to look, it's in a palace. I've tested it for like two minutes on my Redmi Note 6 Pro with no noticeable problems. I'm waiting until I can use a controller to test it further. Also, here's a scan of the APK so people can tell if they have the right one. It's clean, so don't worry about the false positive. It comes from the SDL2 implementation.

https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sam...84c2a49079d3dd4bba035e9c1fff636090ca85ce6c9f3

11. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Anyone know why a Vita Build would have this Problem......
    Normal Older Build = Works perfectly. Has the SM6400001 TitleID, has the Shader Plugin, and works perfectly

Slightly altered Build with the TitleID Changed ONLY (PCSE64001) - Blank Screen, and then has a C1-12828-1 Error.

Any explination for this? Another User ran the Altered one on their Device, and had no problems.

List of Plugins of my Vita -
    NoPSMDRM
    NoNPDRM
    StorageMGR ( 3G Device - 3G Card Slot-ux0 / VitaGameCard-uma0 / VitaMemCard-imc0 )
    repatch
    nosleep (dont think it works correctly, because Device STILL goes to sleep after 30 Minutes)
    VitaCheat
    Adrenaline

There are 3 Plugins, but they are all Disabled (GoHANmem, memdump, and rinCheat). Have not used those in Years.

12. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

United States
    Edit: Never mind.

13. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Well, I just tested a Theory. I went to the param.sfo File, and changed the TitleID back to SM6400001, and it is working perfectly. Meaning something is happening when it has a PCSE TitleID, that causes problems, but for some reason, is not a Problem for some. So I am very confused right now.

14. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

United States
    Maybe my theory was right, then. Are you running the altered build after running the unaltered one? This sounds like a conflict with file paths.

15. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    When I tried the Altered one, I had already Deleted any reference to the Unaltered one. Uninstalled the Game, Deleted Save, you name it.

16. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

United States
    Does it create any sort of save data you might have missed? I mean, if someone else has been able to run the same build without issue, but you can't, it stands to reason that some sort of conflict was created between your runs. It'd be nice to know if this other person ran the unaltered build prior just as you did so we could further pinpoint the issue.

17. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Yeah, it created a Save Data Folder as it was intended in a PCSE Folder. But the fact that it is a Save Error is confusing.

18. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

United States
    Is there something created on the flash memory pertaining to it? Like, I hardly know anything about the Vita, but I get the feeling that the fact that you executed the unaltered build created a conflict somewhere. Also, you listed off all of your active plugins, but have you disabled all of them in order to see if they may be the problem?

19. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Well, the User did mention he never used the VitaCheat Plugin, so I am guessing that MIGHT be the Issue, but I do not know how.

20. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

United States
    Well, if you have the time, start fresh. This might have to be a day project, but start over fresh with the bare basics that are only necessary to run SM64. Of course create a backup that will make restoring your setup trivial. I say this because unless you plan to actually clean your flash and manually remove individual files, it's better to start fresh with a backup that isn't detrimental to restore. This means don't make a backup with the cheat plugin.

Last edited by Joom, Sep 27, 2020

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - natively, playable, emulator