Hello GBATemp. Sometime ago I found out that some Virtual Console games do some sort of ARM patching on the fly. What does this mean? Well, some games, for example, EarthBound, have a base ROM included inside the RPX file for the Virtual Console release. However, inside the very same RPX file, one can find ARM code which replaces the Hex code of the original game, like changing particular lines of the base ROM to new lines. So, with that discovery, I decided to give one game that has eluded me so far, and that is Super Luigi Bros. from the NES Remix 2 game. I started the game and then started up TCPGeckodNet in my PC and ran the TCPGecko Installer for the Homebrew Launcher in my Wii U previous to running the game. What I got was... Interesting. While it wasn't the full ROM like I expected it to be, I got this mess: If you are able to see it, each sprite seems to be flipped horizontally in a 8x8 grid. Por example, each letter is flipped horizontally (8x8 tiles) and also we have the "Super Luigi Bros." title being flipped horizontally too. Strangely enough, it seems Mario doesn't have any changes in physics so far, neither does he have any palette differences from usual. It seems like the letter-based sprites are the only ones modified so far. Also, for some odd reason, the ROM I got was separated around the 0x7000 section of the original ROM, and the next section was found at 0x100000 bytes later in the DUMP10.bin file. In any way, I have included an IPS patch which converts the Super Mario Bros. ROM into the mess I got. I also have the DUMP10.bin file in case anyone wants it. I created this thread with the hope of gathering enough interest to be able to get the full Super Luigi Bros. ROM from NES Remix 2 and create an IPS patch with Super Mario Bros. as the base ROM for it.