Gaming Super little acorns 3D turbo

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Anyone downloaded this yet?

Trailer looks fun and seems like it has a fair bit of content for its price which is £5 for me in UK eshop currently. Im kinda torn on getting this or saving up for something else but there isnt alot on Eshop currently and i have just over £5 sitting on my 3DS ready to spend. So, i might just get this but, im looking for someone to confirm its as fun as it looks.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i downloaded this game and it IS fun.

Single player is pretty straight forward, collect all the acorns and when you do the exit opens up. There are also other optional objectives:
- When you've collected all the acords, 5 fruits pop up on the map and if you collect all 5 on a level it unlocks a costume peice.
- As you play a level, there is a timer on the screen by the "star" icon has a much shorter timer than the main one, challanging you to beat the level quickly.
- Kill all the enemies on each level

Game also has challanges (which are actually tougher than i expected) which include stuff like using your swinging skills to swing over water to the exit and climbing a tower before the water rises and kills you, all these challanges have about a 30second time limit which is just barely enough time to complete the level normally, but there is also fruit on the challange levels and trying to complete the challanges without collecting the fruit is tough enough but collecting the fruit too will add some replyability.

There is also a turbo mode option which can be switched on and off and turbo mode starts the game over again (even the challanges) but thankfully switching between each mode keeps your save progress on each. However, i cant really tell whats different about it other than you seem to move faster and the "beat the level quickly" timer is shorter.

Pro's - Controls pretty well, swinging is fun, good ammount of content and challanges/replayability for its price, costumes/achivements are a nice touch.
Con's - Single player is easy, Getting hit by enemies only slows you for momment and doesnt kill you (it should), Music is bland and gets irratating after a while.

Overall, i like this game. It'll keep me distracted for a few hours and the game's challanges will take a few attempts to complete altho i think if you really wanna make this game last then play it so that if you get hit by enemy, you restart the level. The game doesnt punish you for such a mistake but i really feel it should coz playing the game normally is easy.

NightsOwl

Pays For Avatar Art (For some reason)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man. What a useful post above mine.

Can anyone tell me how long it'd take to 100% this? I may get it if it's a bit over 5 hours.

Metab.

Check my signature for the latest news on the 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
To be honest, I'm sure its like 5-10$ on the eShop and it doesn't actually look that good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: